Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here juiced (taken steroids)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im 6'2 215. I'd like to be 240 solid one day, Like 8-10 percent body fat.

Comment

Na, it'll mess with your limp dick.

Comment

If you are only 21 you are WAAAAY to young to be messing with the stuff. Spend some time in the gym and accomplish some goals before you look for the next step.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          If you are only 21 you are WAAAAY to young to be messing with the stuff. Spend some time in the gym and accomplish some goals before you look for the next step.
          he wants to be like his role models, the one in your profile, let hiim do what he wants

Comment

Black people are genetically superior to all of us. No offense if you get offended. I work at a gym..

I see guys come in with massive guts, 50 pounds overweight and in one month after hard training they are ripped with a six pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
              Im 6'2 215. I'd like to be 240 solid one day, Like 8-10 percent body fat.
              You have no idea how ridicuously huge that is. Both Haye and holyfeild are that height and less then 220.

Comment

No, I dont even know anyone who does them either cause I mostly work out by myself only every so often, Im not hardcore into it.

Only thing I have done is use ECA stack to loose weight but that is a lot different because it doesnt change all of your hormones and you dont have to take other **** to counter act it and get blood work and all of that like with steroids. But I have never been obessed with getting huge anyways, usually I am wanting to loose like 10 pounds of fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  You have no idea how ridicuously huge that is. Both Haye and holyfeild are that height and less then 220.
                  They arent big too me.

Im trying to look like the Rock.

Comment

They arent big too me.

I'm trying to look like the Rock.
                    The rock is def juicing, but still you are 21. You need to give your body time before you start that ****. Me and you are the same age and I won't consider juicing until I am close to 30 and I can bench at least 400lbs. It is better to accomplish things naturally before you go for the next step. You don't walk before you crawl.

Comment

They arent big too me.

Im trying to look like the Rock.
                      Are you serious? You dont know what 240 pounds of muscle looks like at 8% BF then

I doubt the Rock is even 240 but even if he is, the Rock is huge and is almost 100% juicing just to get there.

This man is~ 240, but is also like 6'7

Comment

Working...
                      X