No announcement yet.

Anyone here juiced (taken steroids)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
    since your idol is now a proven juicer then might as well, right?
    I'm doing basically what he did now that I think about it.

Test 400 + a few other things.

Reem size here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
      I used to juice every morning. It's very good for you and tastes delicious. Here's a pic of my juicer....

It is a pain to clean though and I find myself juicing less and less.
      what happens if you don't clean?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Whats the point?

some guys cant gain muscle, brother

i've seen your picture. you have a big frame and probably have no issues putting on muscle. you're probably strong to begin with.

i have had an upper body and legs like a grown man since i was 13 years old. and i was 242 lbs last winter.

some guys are literally smaller than everybody else in the room. every single guy in the room could probably kick their asses. that's got to wear on these guys

we live in a drug culture. some people cant get their day started without a cup of coffee. some take pills every time they get sick or seek a doctor every time they are injured

they seek unatural means to cope with natural processes. to them it's pretty normal.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post

mold and all sorts of other grossness.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            I would imagine the bits of fruit and veggies that get stuck inside would start to rot.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              some guys cant gain muscle, brother

i've seen your picture. you have a big frame and probably have no issues putting on muscle. you're probably strong to begin with.

i have had an upper body and legs like a grown man since i was 13 years old. and i was 242 lbs last winter.

some guys are literally smaller than everybody else in the room. every single guy in the room could probably kick their asses. that's got to wear on these guys

we live in a drug culture. some people cant get their day started without a cup of coffee. some take pills every time they get sick or seek a doctor every time they are injured

they seek unatural means to cope with natural processes. to them it's pretty normal.
              Having muscle doesnt mean you can fight.....

Comment

i have a friend that did a cycle, this dude was skinny fat lol. he said yo man imma get in your level, and this was last november.

saw him yesterday, still looked the same lol.

i thought about doing it but wth... all my hardwork and dedication will be overlooked once i touch the stuff.

aint that right, d?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Whats the point?
                  pretty much this. Unless you're some pro athlete , i dont see the point for the average joe to juice.

Comment

I took the same **** Roy Jones and Mark McGwire took back in high school. Andro I think it's called. Shit made my back all fiilled with acne. I can see why they made it illegal for sports.

Comment

you must know exactly what you're doing or else it's all for not

Comment

Working...
                      X