No announcement yet.

Messed around with my best female friend last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
    Anyways, shes an attractive chick. But ive never looked at her in a way other than friend.
    Honestly most guys don't view a woman as attractive ... and yet NEVER want to fukk her

I got her wet enough to give me a little head. But i was embarassed because i couldnt get a full hard on from still being drunk. I sucked on her **** a little bit.. But wasnt able to convince her to ****. No big deal.
    You couldn't convince her to fukk ??? you can't convince a woman to fukk if you can't get hard !! ... and BTW ... IT IS A BIG DEAL

oh and also ... there's no pretending it didn't happen ... she's always gonna look at ya and remember you couldn't get it up, i'm not even trying to be funny, it's just the truth, she gave you head, and she got zippy

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      Honestly most guys don't view a woman as attractive ... and yet NEVER want to fukk her

You couldn't convince her to fukk ??? you can't convince a woman to fukk if you can't get hard !! ... and BTW ... IT IS A BIG DEAL

oh and also ... there's no pretending it didn't happen ... she's always gonna look at ya and remember you couldn't get it up, i'm not even trying to be funny, it's just the truth, she gave you head, and she got zippy
      Ouch, afraid he's probably right. You are now the akward booby sucking limp noodle friend.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        goodnight fellows i'm gonna go drink some tequila & get a bj at the rub & tug down the street...won $200 today on the lotto max so i'll spend it wisely!
        This guy is unbelievable. LOL

Hats off to you I guess, I don't even know.

Please document a day of your life. Any day, just document it. If you could edit it like the Jersey Shore or something with the intermitten commentary, that would make it even better. Post video on Youtube.

Comment

I dont think i emphasized how drunk i was. I dont remember a lot of what happened.

Anyways, yesterday i sent her a text thanking her for going to this bday at a club, which she dosent do (clubs), then she replies saying no problem, thanks for everything else lol.

Anyways, she didnt want to **** because we were in her jeep. I also remember her mentioning me being young, since shes about to be 28 and im only 21. Its whatever. TBH i may not even do anything more in the future. I dont feel weird or awkward but thats because i havent though much of what happened.

Il see her this evening.

Comment

I dont think i emphasized how drunk i was. I dont remember a lot of what happened.

Anyways, yesterday i sent her a text thanking her for going to this bday at a club, which she dosent do (clubs), then she replies saying no problem, thanks for everything else lol.

Anyways, she didnt want to **** because we were in her jeep. I also remember her mentioning me being young, since shes about to be 28 and im only 21. Its whatever. TBH i may not even do anything more in the future. I dont feel weird or awkward but thats because i havent though much of what happened.

Il see her this evening.

Make sure you

Comment

Just carry it like nothing happened, she'll find you even more juvenile if you make a big deal... and more importantly you could lose out on some more dissapointing dick-to-mouth action.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post

Twas a pretty big goofup. Hope u learn from this htown.

Nothing personal, but i hope the stadium catches fire at the drake concert and everyone (but you of course) perishes.

Comment

We are really close. I dont really need to go into detail, i think we all have or had a chick who was a real good friend, almost like one of the guys.

Anyways, shes an attractive chick. But ive never looked at her in a way other than friend. We joked around one day when she said she needed to get laid. I said well us being good friends, id be willing to do the favor. Shes like no no we are too good of friends. It wont ever happen.

Anyways yesterday after we go out shes dropping me off home (she was DD). Then i brought up what we talked about. She still said no. We are friends and also im too young (shes 27). Well i guess i spit some game (already drunk) we made out. I got her wet enough to give me a little head. But i was embarassed because i couldnt get a full hard on from still being drunk. I sucked on her **** a little bit.. But wasnt able to convince her to ****. No big deal.

So where do i go from here? Act like it all never happened? I dont think il be awkward around her. I just dont want her being uncomfortable. Or thinking that me wanting to go hang out means i want to try to ****. Thats not true.
                  You did the right thing, dude.

Where do I go from here? Go get that.

That performance anxiety thing is regular, man. If you really are interested, some times you think too much, and your boner goes away.

I don't want to say it, but it happened to me once.

If the girl wants to see you again, it is a guaranteed hit (for the record, I only once had such anxiety, and it was after not having sex for a little while. And I was really nervous.) But if the girl comes back, she's looking for sex.

You say you are good friends. Well, a guy and a girl can only be friends so much before wanting to have sex.

Such is the laws of physics (or biology).

But the fact that you tried to have sex once, and she wants you again, means that her vag is an open door for you.

Unless you don't want any relationships. In such a case (and such a case only) you might think of staying away.
                  Last edited by Drunken Cat; 04-29-2012, 07:25 AM.

Comment

We are really close. I dont really need to go into detail, i think we all have or had a chick who was a real good friend, almost like one of the guys.

Anyways, shes an attractive chick. But ive never looked at her in a way other than friend. We joked around one day when she said she needed to get laid. I said well us being good friends, id be willing to do the favor. Shes like no no we are too good of friends. It wont ever happen.

Anyways yesterday after we go out shes dropping me off home (she was DD). Then i brought up what we talked about. She still said no. We are friends and also im too young (shes 27). Well i guess i spit some game (already drunk) we made out. I got her wet enough to give me a little head. But i was embarassed because i couldnt get a full hard on from still being drunk. I sucked on her **** a little bit.. But wasnt able to convince her to ****. No big deal.

So where do i go from here? Act like it all never happened? I dont think il be awkward around her. I just dont want her being uncomfortable. Or thinking that me wanting to go hang out means i want to try to ****. Thats not true.

Bro, you got to watch "your brain on pron" and become a no fap brah. Your dopamine system is all out of wack from too much pron and you can get a solid steel love rod. You need to go 90 days of no fap and then come back to her with a rock hard rod. Disappear for 90 days, no contact, and then come back, text her you have something to show her and arrive at her door in gym shorts with your rock hard love rod.
                    Last edited by elfag; 04-29-2012, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                      This guy is unbelievable. LOL

Hats off to you I guess, I don't even know.

Please document a day of your life. Any day, just document it. If you could edit it like the Jersey Shore or something with the intermitten commentary, that would make it even better. Post video on Youtube.
                      i got good video i can't put on youtube or on this site but i remember one time 8 of us ate LSD in comanche's basement & we set up the camcorder in the room & recorded the whole evening of events...the next night we got drunk & laughed our ass' off watching it...good times

Comment

Working...
                      X