No announcement yet.

What type of tipper are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    The list is incomplete. There should be a catagory for service industry people or ex-service industry peeps who hook it up.

And one for people who consider their tipping an investment in their experience. A little extra greasing goes a long way.
    Exactly. 9 out of 10 times, if you take care of them first, they'll return the gesture with great service.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
      Exactly. 9 out of 10 times, if you take care of them first, they'll return the gesture with great service.
      Not to mention the comps. Good to great service really makes the difference in ur experience, if you appreciate that type of thing.

You, sir, are a good man.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Not to mention the comps. Good to great service really makes the difference in ur experience, if you appreciate that type of thing.

You, sir, are a good man.
        good to see you back, ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          At a bar i am stingy,you seriously expect a dollar every time you twist your wrist to open a beer fck off,kids at Mcdonalds work 10 times harder and dont get sht.
          Vegas bars are different, completely overstaffed. I wouldn't tip a dollar on every beer but a dollar every other is a must if it's a bar that's got its **** together. One of the girls I know from another bar is always *****ing about her pay(I guess she worked 70 hours and made only 400) but that's because it's overstaffed like hell. You come work for the bar I work at and then say Mcdonalds workers work harder. We usually have 150 people at our bar at all times and 2-3 girls managing them all. Those girls bust their ass more than anyone I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            good to see you back, ginger.
            grassy Ass kanuk

Comment

I honestly feel bad to not leave something. From my experience in the restaurant business and dating someone that's a server...black people don't be tippin'. When I get there and they have that "Not getting no tip" demeanor. I attempt to make them feel comfortable and they realize I've been in that industry.

I don't tip high for suck ups. If you're real, and it's easy to see? If my bill at a restaurant with another person is $30 and they were good? 4-6 dollars but that's only me. Can't lie...if I'm with someone black, I have to make them pay more for the tip.

Comment

I tip unattractive waiters better.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                  I honestly feel bad to not leave something. From my experience in the restaurant business and dating someone that's a server...black people don't be tippin'. When I get there and they have that "Not getting no tip" demeanor. I attempt to make them feel comfortable and they realize I've been in that industry.

I don't tip high for suck ups. If you're real, and it's easy to see? If my bill at a restaurant with another person is $30 and they were good? 4-6 dollars but that's only me. Can't lie...if I'm with someone black, I have to make them pay more for the tip.
                  Down here, black people tip well, pretty much 20%ers. Its the jamaicans and haitians that are a crapshoot for blacks.

Thats an old stereotype. Foreigners are the real problem. Some southerners and midwesterns suck too. Them fools still live in the 10% days.

Comment

F uck tipping.

That is why i moved to Japan.

So I don't have to tip.

I hate tipping.

But I liked it when I worked in restaurants (although when I worked in a Chinese restaurant the owners took the credit card tips out of my pocket, the absolutely horrible human beings.)

Comment

For the record, I have many Chinese friends. And I still consider the owners there friends, although I didn't visit them when I was in the States recently. I wonder why.

Nah, but really I don't like tipping. In Japan, you don't even tip your prostitute.

Comment

Working...
                      X