No announcement yet.

What type of tipper are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I do it at the shake junts. Giving girls cash etc.

No buying affection or anything like that........I at the moment sometimes feel like doing something because I'm horny.
    Forget that...I rarely ever give a girl some money. I even have free passes to strip clubs. Nosir...........

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
      Forget that...I rarely ever give a girl some money. I even have free passes to strip clubs. Nosir...........
      Like I say If I'm drunk. Which is really annoying.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        Like I say If I'm drunk. Which is really annoying.
        You need a "No man" with ya when drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
          You need a "No man" with ya when drunk.
          Which is why I stay on the DL. lol.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            Im the type of tipper who doesn't tip
            lol this (in the UK)

In the US when I don't tip I feel kind of guilty because it's the cultural norm but then when I do tip I feel like I've given money away for free when I didn't have to.

Comment

I tip 20 percent unless service is real good or real bad. Sometimes after a few drinks I get generous if the waitress is cute though.

Comment

I think the whole 15-20% tip thing is stupid.

I always leave 2-4 bucks depends how nice the person is. 5 if it's a girl and she's hot but that's it.

Seriously, why should I give more? What's the service they're giving me? Bringing me my food and asking me once is everything ok along with do you want a refill?

Some places are absolutely ridiculous, I went to TGI Fridays around December, love the place. It was like 5 or 6 of us. We always ask for seprate recipts and the girl was oh we can't do that it has to be all together. Ok whatever we'll take it.

Bill turned out to be like $110, wtf??

We added our meals before ordering and it was suppose to be like 80 or so. Turns out they charge the tip on the bill which was like 20 and taxes was the rest.

I felt robbed.

That girl DID NOT deserve a 20 dollar tip. Maybe if she sucked my **** after I ate my food ok, but that's just absolutely ridiculous. I don't plan on ever going back there. Charging tip on the bill, *** outta here with that. $20??? That's an entire meal for someone else.

That's a ***in scam.

I hardly eat outside anyways unless I'm with a group of people so I'm safe from having my food spit on or dragged across the floor.

Comment

At a bar i am stingy,you seriously expect a dollar every time you twist your wrist to open a beer fck off,kids at Mcdonalds work 10 times harder and dont get sht.

Comment

At a bar I plan on being at all night, I'll tip 'em for the night after my first one; for the service I expect to receive. I used to detail cars and when I would get tipped first, I knew I'd better have their car looking right when they got it back

Comment

The list is incomplete. There should be a catagory for service industry people or ex-service industry peeps who hook it up.

And one for people who consider their tipping an investment in their experience. A little extra greasing goes a long way.

Comment

Working...
                      X