Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so which one of you stalker ****s finally....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    My friend and I are making vacation plans. Cuba, DR and PR are on the top of our list. But my friends are fuking slackers so I have to see what happens.
    i think you would like cuba better then DR...have fun whatever you choose. i'm heading to varadero in june...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      i think you would like cuba better then DR...have fun whatever you choose. i'm heading to varadero in june...
      How is the weather in the summer? Isn't it like ridiculously hot?

Comment

How is the weather in the summer? Isn't it like ridiculously hot?
        30-35c...it will be hot but i don't care. varadero will have the winds off the ocean. i was in havana in july in 2010 & It was hot but ive dealt with 50c in egypt. AC in rooms & bar, cold drinks & beach on the atlantic ocean....im sure it gets hot in toronto in summer

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          30-35c...it will be hot but i don't care. varadero will have the winds off the ocean. i was in havana in july in 2010 & It was hot but ive dealt with 50c in egypt. AC in rooms & bar, cold drinks & beach on the atlantic ocean....im sure it gets hot in toronto in summer
          Yeah it's about the same to be honest.

All I know is I need a frigging vacation!

Comment

Yeah it's about the same to be honest.

All I know is I need a frigging vacation!
            cuba is cheap. i bet you could get round trip flight to varadero(id go there if i was you)for $400 through westjet. i pay like $1000 but i got to fly to toronto first. you would just get on the plane id connect to. you don't need an all-inclusive. you speak spanish so you'd have no trouble. there are standard hotels for cheap. my hotel im staying at is the dos mares(very basic) but it's a block from atlantic ocean, it got decent reviews, & for 2 people for 7 days it's $377. i got myself & 2 girls so it's $534 for 7 days. you could get a week there with your flight for $800. $6 bottles of rum & vodka, cheap food, etc...you like spanish guys so & there are plenty of clubs with local flavor near the hotel. some clubs right on beach

Comment

Working...
            X