Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so which one of you stalker ****s finally....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    I don't do casual sex. It just isn't me.

Pretty much, I dunnnnnnnnnnnn like it!
    can you describe the unfortunate event in detail?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

I'd rather not

Nice try though

Comment

You sound really disappointed you can't stick your dick in a shit pipe, Ric.

Did you enjoy playing in the sewers as a child?

Comment

I don't do casual sex. It just isn't me.

Pretty much, I dunnnnnnnnnnnn like it!
          well at least your not one of these prudes who never tried it and say "I don't like it" ........sounds like you took one for the team in the bung and you didn't dig on it.......ok I can get with that....but keep in mind.......they still prob didn't do it right......just sayin.........

now back to this Latino Dicking your in line for......why not change plans ditch Cuba and come to SoCali?? hahahhhaha

Comment

I'd rather not

Nice try though
            I had to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              My boy Mannie goin' in!! I need some questions asked. I'll PM you but you gotta ask :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                You sound really disappointed you can't stick your dick in a shit pipe, Ric.

Did you enjoy playing in the sewers as a child?
                awww....what a surprise.....Dem Eyes.....is a Dem Phag.....don't like sex with women........ahahhaa.....since you came in to try and save the day I was gonna call you Capt'n Save-A-Hoe...........but then that be a diss on my lady Bossy.....and we can't have that......so lets just go with calling Bossy Capt'n Save-A-Phag.........ahahhahaha

oh and by the way.....I ain't disappointed....cuz in real life Ricky gets what Ricky wants.......and just in case you forgot....this is the INTERNET you tard.....it's not real..........it's not like if ma lady bossy said "yeah stick it in now" I would be able to........remember "SHE IS IN FUKN CANADA YOU IDIOT!!!" hahahahah........

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                  My boy Mannie goin' in!! I need some questions asked. I'll PM you but you gotta ask :fear:
                  You know we'll get to bottom of these important questions.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    well at least your not one of these prudes who never tried it and say "I don't like it" ........sounds like you took one for the team in the bung and you didn't dig on it.......ok I can get with that....but keep in mind.......they still prob didn't do it right......just sayin.........

now back to this Latino Dicking your in line for......why not change plans ditch Cuba and come to SoCali?? hahahhhaha
                    Would you date bossy to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      awww....what a surprise.....Dem Eyes.....is a Dem Phag.....don't like sex with women........ahahhaa.....since you came in to try and save the day I was gonna call you Capt'n Save-A-Hoe...........but then that be a diss on my lady Bossy.....and we can't have that......so lets just go with calling Bossy Capt'n Save-A-Phag.........ahahhahaha

oh and by the way.....I ain't disappointed....cuz in real life Ricky gets what Ricky wants.......and just in case you forgot....this is the INTERNET you tard.....it's not real..........it's not like if ma lady bossy said "yeah stick it in now" I would be able to........remember "SHE IS IN FUKN CANADA YOU IDIOT!!!" hahahahah........
                      Damn... Rick went off. Remind me not to piss you off

Comment

Working...
                      X