No announcement yet.

You know you're drunk when ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Boss having to do Van Damme splits in the stall just to go tinkle.....
    You have no idea, Pea!

Comment

And let's not act like dudes aren't nasty with the bathroom habits, as well. Everytime I've ever walked into a public bathroom to use a urinal I've got piss droplets all over my shoelaces. That's the reason I haven't used a public bathroom in over 3 years.

I still can't understand why it's so hard for some mother****ers to hit the bowl instead of the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        That's only in a club scenario, though. What about when you're just chilling at home?

Again, spare me. You have it easy and you know it.
        OMG You just made me think of something and I nearly pissed myself laughing when it happened.

So last year a group of my girlfriends were at my house getting ready for another friend's birthday party. This girl (one of my friend's friends) was here as well. So if you can imagine 6 girls in one bathroom getting ready, it was chaos. Anyhow, this girl, she's a good 260 lbs, she comes into my bathroom and says she has to pee that she doesn't mind that we were in there she was just going to go.

She had a few drinks in her and went to go pee, she pulled up her skirt, missed the toilet and fell and took my whole toilet seat off with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          OMG You just made me think of something and I nearly pissed myself laughing when it happened.

So last year a group of my girlfriends were at my house getting ready for another friend's birthday party. This girl (one of my friend's friends) was here as well. So if you can imagine 6 girls in one bathroom getting ready, it was chaos. Anyhow, this girl, she's a good 260 lbs, she comes into my bathroom and says she has to pee that she doesn't mind that we were in there she was just going to go.

She had a few drinks in her and went to go pee, she pulled up her skirt, missed the toilet and fell and took my whole toilet seat off with her.
          Sweet jump roping Jesus....

Comment

I broke a toilet seat at my friend's house once while drunk. It was one of those wooden ones, so I go piss and flush, and as I go to leave the bathroom I stumble, so I realize I need a break - So I put the lid down and sat down for a sec to collect myself. As soon as I sit down I hear POP. ****ing thing must've been cheap as hell because I only weighed about 180-185 at the time. I'm a lanky bastard.

Comment

She was probably hungry.

Comment

My thoughts exactly! Dam Bossy you got some big girls rolling wit ya lol

Comment

If you saw the way my bathroom is, you would die Pea. She was wedged between the toilet and and this little ledge thing. I was in tears.

Comment

If you saw the way my bathroom is, you would die Pea. She was wedged between the toilet and and this little ledge thing. I was in tears.
                    I'm crying over here just from you describing the epicness. Holy shit.....

Comment

It was insanity, I got an eyeful of fanny. She was bent up and her one leg in the air, she looked like this:

But on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                      X