Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you're drunk when ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tell tale sign for me usually doesn't show until the first drunken piss when you have to brace yourself against the wall behind the toilet with your arm extended outward. On really bad nights it's your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      you click on a boss lady thread.

BOOM!

ZING!!

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      You agree to go back to LarryX's for a Night Cap.

That's going to be one sore ass the following morning.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        The tell tale sign for me usually doesn't show until the first drunken piss when you have to brace yourself against the wall behind the toilet with your arm extended outward. On really bad nights it's your head.
        hahahah at that point im leaning and using my whole forearm up against the wall hoping the piss would hurry up and end before i lost my balance

Comment

Well I piss like that all the time. Even when Im sober. :lookin:

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
            That was me last night while watching the fights wrecked LOL
            I got home and I had to do everything with one eye closed lol

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Lets just say I didnt quite make it to the club that evening.
            That is sooo funny

At least you guys stand. Trying being a girl

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              At least you guys stand. Trying being a girl
              You're kidding, right? All you have to do is sit the **** down. Do you know what I wouldn't give to be able to take a rest and a piss at the same time when I can't even feel my own face thanks to booze?

Pfffffffft.

Comment

You're kidding, right? All you have to do is sit the **** down. Do you know what I wouldn't give to be able to take a rest and a piss at the same time when I can't even feel my own face thanks to booze?

Pfffffffft.
                LMAO aint that the truth!

Comment

Pfffffffft.
                  I don't think you realise how filthy, disgusting most girls are in nightclubs. Sitting down to pee is like a health risk. These dirty birds are puking and pissing all over everything. You have to pull some Macgyver moves just to go pee!

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    I don't think you realise how filthy, disgusting most girls are in nightclubs. Sitting down to pee is like a health risk. These dirty birds are puking and pissing all over everything. You have to pull some Macgyver moves just to go pee!

Boss having to do Van Damme splits in the stall just to go tinkle.....

Comment

That's only in a club scenario, though. What about when you're just chilling at home?

Again, spare me. You have it easy and you know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X