Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Question For the Non Drinkers Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So going to the gym then reading a book afterwards? Not a bad idea, actually. I wouldn't do it every Saturday, but I could do it every other one.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
      So going to the gym then reading a book afterwards? Not a bad idea, actually. I wouldn't do it every Saturday, but I could do it every other one.
      i have spent many a saturday doing exactly that - except there is always mary-jane involved.

Comment

Start with a pint of juice, I'd say 10pm.

10:20 - go out for a late meal with friends

00:00 - club (u dont have to drink)

01:30 - a smoke of weed

02:00 - rob a drunk couple and leace a note warning them of being drunk

03:00 - get someone to be your alibi

04:00 - read a book

04:03 - sleep

Your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          well me being a non drinker,i just read a nice book on Saturday night and catch up on some school work
          and then made a fuckin ridiculous thread

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            Start with a pint of juice, I'd say 10pm.

10:20 - go out for a late meal with friends

00:00 - club (u dont have to drink)

01:30 - a smoke of weed

02:00 - rob a drunk couple and leace a note warning them of being drunk

03:00 - get someone to be your alibi

04:00 - read a book

04:03 - sleep

Your welcome.
            I knew targaryens werent to be trusted.

Comment

Is one obligated to do anything every Saturday? I'm not, have cut loose some slacker friends and if there is nothing particularly interesting going on that saturday, I don't go.

Work out, fap, autodidact some more on the internet, fap, sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                well me being a non drinker,i just read a nice book on Saturday night and catch up on some school work
                You cant read, Sally.

Audio books on your cassette boombox don't count.

Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  i prefer to smoke herb to be honest. i hate the recovery time from booze as i get older. i even prefer to smoke if i am watching fights.

but then i'm 37 and sort of just "got over" the urge to drink?
                  i had to quit smoking dope because of drug testing.then i tried synthetic pot & it was way stronger then the best BC weed but too many side effects & potential hazards so i quit that too. synthetic weed you get a pot high but no THC. no failed drug test either but i couldn't shake the harsh cough. i don't drink that much anymore. i drink on holidays & the odd beer after work. i really don't know what to do...i go to rock concerts but usually by myself because i record the shows. i dont drink at shows either. i wait until im in cuba to drink everyday...

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                    What do you do on a Saturday night? I've been trying to organise something for a Saturday that doesn't involve drinking. The problem is that most of the stuff you can do ends at a certain time, so it still leaves a gap during Saturday night. Most of my friends have a one track mind and don't really want to do anything else anyway. I still don't mind going out drinking, but I'm getting to the stage where I don't want to do it every Saturday.
                    You need to put this in the limey lounge. There's tons of stuff to do at night in Canada and the US.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      You need to put this in the limey lounge. There's tons of stuff to do at night in Canada and the US.
                      not much to do in edmonton outside the bar. i go to concerts & live shows but thats about it. hockey is over & dont go to many games anyway. toronto has lots more to do. id be at as many blue jays games as possible. im not a movie guy or comedy club...

Comment

Working...
                      X