No announcement yet.

Do you guys take care of your skin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
    My skin is a pain in the ass. Cheeks are generally a tad bit dry but my nose/forehead is oily. But sometimes nose/forehead gets dry as well, generally after showers.
    You have combination skin, you need a soap-less cleanser for the oil and to be gentle on the dry parts, a good toner to regulate the oil production and decrease pore size and matte lotion that will also hydrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      Something like this would be ideal, it also has a broad SPF in it, it's only a 15 so you will still get some colour to your face but it will help prevent ageing.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/la-...028615-product

And this for cleansing, it has a toner in it, so it saves you a step.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/vic...042267-product

haha, I'll have to look into those. Good lookin out.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        haha, I'll have to look into those. Good lookin out.
        No you won't. Don't lie.

Just kidding maybe you will.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          When your sucking your man off and Working the shaft.. Do you swallow? Let him cum over those massive ****? Spit? Gargle?
          This:

Start out with the light to medium, then if you want to go darker after you have built up a base, get the medium to dark.

http://www.boots.com/en/St-Tropez-Ev...um-50ml_55031/

It's for the face, but you can use this anywhere.

Comment

I use moisturizers at night sometimes after I shower, keeps my face looking good. Most of my friends are smokers and they look old as hell because of the weather and cigarettes combined, not a good mixture.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              I use moisturizers at night sometimes after I shower, keeps my face looking good. Most of my friends are smokers and they look old as hell because of the weather and cigarettes combined, not a good mixture.

That's the importance of skin care. I'm not far off of 30, I have smoked for years, yet most people think I am in my early 20s and I have never touched an anti-ageing product.

I do follow a routine morning/night, and I have for the last 8 years.

Comment

I use amniotic fluid

Can you say skin as smooth as a baby's butt?

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  That's the importance of skin care. I'm not far off of 30, I have smoked for years, yet most people think I am in my early 20s and I have never touched an anti-ageing product.

I do follow a routine morning/night, and I have for the last 8 years.
                  Yeah, smoking is pretty bad for your face. You should add vitamin C to your routine and your face will stay pretty.

Comment

Al i know is my step dad has the oiliest skin EVER and he has the smoothest youngest skin i've ever seen.

He's almost 60, yet doesnt have a wrinkle!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      I use amniotic fluid

Can you say skin as smooth as a baby's butt?

That's so gross

Saying that; there are actually face creams made of the discarded foreskin from circumcised babies, as it contains tons of collagen and elastin. Disgusting, yet hilarious.

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Yeah, smoking is pretty bad for your face. You should add vitamin C to your routine and your face will stay pretty.
                      I have a serious citrus allergy, most products containing vitamin C are made with citrus extract, so unfortunately for me, I cannot use them. I do use vitamin E capsules on my face twice a week.

Comment

Working...
                      X