Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys take care of your skin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been fortunate to always have good skin. I rarely get pimples and never any blemishes or anything. So no

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      I've been fortunate to always have good skin. I rarely get pimples and never any blemishes or anything. So no
      Well you live close enough that if you ever need cleansers etc, you can just come and see me at work and I will show you what to get

Comment

' Hi there, it's Deliveryman off the boxing forums '

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post

You slut, you.
          Do you work for Vichy? I think you should

Can u point me in the direction of good gradual fake tan.. No streaking

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            I have never seen or tried that so I really don't know anything about it. What department stores/drug stores do you have near you? I'll look on their website for you.

I get paid good money for this advice daily This is my good deed for the year.

lulz. I don't know. A cvs, walgreens, and a Sears+JcPenny downtown?

I appreciate the advice. I'm typically more concerned with what I put in my body than what I put onto it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
              Dickhead

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              Do you work for Vichy? I think you should

Can u point me in the direction of good gradual fake tan.. No streaking
              One day, I probably will work for Vichy and make tons of money I'm taking a business course in September to get in there

Ok love, I'll get on Boots website for you and let you know what I think. I think I did send you one? Where do you want it for? Face or all over?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

I appreciate the advice. I'm typically more concerned with what I put in my body than what I put onto it.
                That's the funny part. Most people don't actually realise the effect neglecting their skin has on their bodies. Ie: Not wearing sunscreen, using a scrub to often (which will break the skin and allow allergens and germs to penetrate into their blood stream.)

It's the same with teeth, not caring for ones teeth and having plaque build up can have an adverse effect on the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                  hahahaha, and i'll be wearing a customer made t-shirt with my avy

Comment

My skin is a pain in the ass. Cheeks are generally a tad bit dry but my nose/forehead is oily. But sometimes nose/forehead gets dry as well, generally after showers.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Something like this would be ideal, it also has a broad SPF in it, it's only a 15 so you will still get some colour to your face but it will help prevent ageing.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/la-...028615-product

And this for cleansing, it has a toner in it, so it saves you a step.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/vic...042267-product

Comment

Working...
                      X