No announcement yet.

Mega Million winner refuses to share

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Its ridiculous the kind of mindset people enter when they receive big money. Kind of like Holyfield buying that 100 room mansion for a fortune. Yea it cost him 10 mil to buy but property tax was like a mil every year and then keep up costs, etc

You cant live in the now like that
    You'd have a damn good time while it lasts though.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      My theory exactly.

Whenever its a rags to riches type winner, then its almost certain they gonna blow that money.

They're broke for a reason, because they cant handle small amounts of money. They end up doing the same thing only on a bigger scale.

Damn, to think those people are taking orders for Big Macs right now while that b*tch is making a list of dumb **** to buy.
      If I won I'm paying off all the bills for all my family members. putting 6o percent in the bank immediately to draw interest. Then I'm going to go see a financial consultant about investing the other 30 percent. Then I got 10 percent to work with, that might be a bit much but hey you can't take it with you when you go.

Comment

If they don't have a xerox copy of the "group ticket" then it's NADA for you!

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          Not only is she greedy she's also very stupid. She already admitted to being part of the pool and to being the one that bought the tickets. She has no proof that those tickets were not part of the pool and she's going to have to pay them all their fair share plus attorney fees.
          Actually it's the group who hasno evidence that they are included as buyers of the ticket. Group tickets are Xerox copied and distributed. If they don't have one...then it's not theirs.

Comment

Why would you go in on a pool anyway? Do you really trust people that much? I sure don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              You'd have a damn good time while it lasts though.
              You could have just as good of a time without blowing hundred of millions of $

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Why would you go in on a pool anyway? Do you really trust people that much? I sure don't.
                To increase your chances of winning while not spending a ton of money

10 people enter a pool, so if they contribute 1 each, you have a 10X as big of a chance as if you bought your own $1 ticket

But its common practice for everyone to receive a photocopy to avoid these situations, and it wont just be about trust

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  To increase your chances of winning while not spending a ton of money

10 people enter a pool, so if they contribute 1 each, you have a 10X as big of a chance as if you bought your own $1 ticket

But its common practice for everyone to receive a photocopy to avoid these situations, and it wont just be about trust
                  Even when I do a pool, I still buy my own tix...

Just for situations like these.

I woulda just disappeared though. **** tellin anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Even when I do a pool, I still buy my own tix...

Just for situations like these.

I woulda just disappeared though. **** tellin anyone.
                    Yea but your personal ticket and that ticket have nothing to do with each other, you know

Either way, that I bought an extra ticket crap probably doesnt even matter because they others dont have ant proof

I would probably do the same thing she did

Comment

I wouldn't give ****. I would use the money to take care of my mother and father. Probably give 2M to my best friend I've grown up with since like Pre K and that's it.

Cousins and uncle don't mean **** to me, never met my cousins and my uncle only comes around when he needs something. I don't consider those people "family" and I would love to see them begging on their knees only for me to tell them to go suck a dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X