No announcement yet.

Mega Million winner refuses to share

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
    Not only is she greedy she's also very stupid. She already admitted to being part of the pool and to being the one that bought the tickets. She has no proof that those tickets were not part of the pool and she's going to have to pay them all their fair share plus attorney fees.
    LOL, the smartest people don't work at McDonalds. That's kind of the reason they work at McDonalds lol.

Comment

Whenever im in a pool and i was in this draw as well, everybody gets a photocopy of the ticket

Thats the way you pool tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Whenever im in a pool and i was in this draw as well, everybody gets a photocopy of the ticket

Thats the way you pool tickets
        Yeah, thought everyone did that.

Shows you the kinda brain-power we're dealing with at this McDonalds.

She gone blow through this money within 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Yeah, thought everyone did that.

Shows you the kinda brain-power we're dealing with at this McDonalds.

She gone blow through this money within 10 years.
          Almost all lottery winners have no idea how to handle $100, let alone millions

But he coworkers are the dumb ones, how do you not have proof of this "contract"

Comment

But he coworkers are the dumb ones, how do you not have proof of this "contract"
            Yep they are dumb, but I can't help but pity them.

She should throw them a mill each. I mean she isn't going to spend that money in her lifetime anyway if she's smart. But they got to drop the lawsuit unless they feel that she really robbed them.

Comment

My theory exactly.

Whenever its a rags to riches type winner, then its almost certain they gonna blow that money.

They're broke for a reason, because they cant handle small amounts of money. They end up doing the same thing only on a bigger scale.

Damn, to think those people are taking orders for Big Macs right now while that b*tch is making a list of dumb **** to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                Yep they are dumb, but I can't help but pity them.

She should throw them a mill each. I mean she isn't going to spend that money in her lifetime anyway if she's smart. But they got to drop the lawsuit unless they feel that she really robbed them.
                Nah they should take her to court if that what they really claimed happened

Im not sure how many of them were in the pool but that can mean 10+ mil each if there were 10 of them

What i dont understand is why a person would "buy her own separate" ticket since the point of pooling money is to keep cost down while increasing your chances tenfold

Comment

If i was one of the coworkers i would honestly murder the *****.

Comment

I bet her seperate line was on the same ticket so if any of them won she could claim it as the one she bought seperate.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      My theory exactly.

Whenever its a rags to riches type winner, then its almost certain they gonna blow that money.

They're broke for a reason, because they cant handle small amounts of money. They end up doing the same thing only on a bigger scale.

Damn, to think those people are taking orders for Big Macs right now while that b*tch is making a list of dumb **** to buy.
                      Its ridiculous the kind of mindset people enter when they receive big money. Kind of like Holyfield buying that 100 room mansion for a fortune. Yea it cost him 10 mil to buy but property tax was like a mil every year and then keep up costs, etc

You cant live in the now like that

Comment

Working...
                      X