Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trayvon Martin Shooting: Voice Experts Claim Teen's Cries, Not Zimmerman's, Can Be He

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I am calling your ilk out for it's bullshyt. You guys are like Fox News. You are totally biased which there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. Now Fox News calls itself "Fair and Balanced" which is a complete and utter lie. If they would admit they are an owned subsidiary of the Republican party and wish to push the Republican agenda I would have no problem with them. The fact that they act fair and balanced when it's obvious they aren't is my problem. Just like the problem I have with Hous, UglyPug, Pepe and of course, your ignorant Fox News talking point spewing ass.
    Again, does your stupid ass have anything to contribute to the discussion?

You admit to getting your information from google and you have the nerve to call us ignorant. I know how limited your intelligence is and in most cases it is imposible for you to contribute or offer a counter point. In those cases just shut the fuk up we already know you're dumb and have nothing but **** to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

I know, reality is just too harsh. Best for you to avoid it.
      just like you're avoiding listening to the video

You can hear a high pitched voice at :38 clear as day yelling for help. And it sounds like a teenager. Not a 250 pound grown man. Also, the gunshot sounded at the same time someone was yelling help. Would you be yelling help at the same time you're about shoot somebody?

If anything Zimmerman has revealed the unimaginable stupidity that exists in humanity

if people like dj pepe and mushashdeen ever breed, we are ****ed as a species. Real Talk.
      Last edited by Paclan; 04-01-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
          You lie for a living.

/thread.
          That guy is a lawyer? Judging by his complete inability to reason I wouldn't even pay 50 dollars to hire him as a public defender.
          Last edited by Paclan; 04-01-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            Why do you avoid facts? I don't want to hear about your gay ass fantasies.
            w/e man, we all know that if a zimmerman rape video came out tomorrow, what you would be saying.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                This child doesn't like it when people disagree with him. He especially doesn't like it when those that disagree with him explain why.

If you don't like my arguments, attack them not me. If you can defeat my arguments then you may attack me. Until you do that, you lose.
                Good job not reading what I wrote. I just said I HAVE NO PROBLEM with you disagreeing with me. I have a problem with you acting like you are unbiased and are just "looking at the facts" when it's obvious by all of your pro-GZ posts you are full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  Again, does your stupid ass have anything to contribute to the discussion?

You admit to getting your information from google and you have the nerve to call us ignorant. I know how limited your intelligence is and in most cases it is imposible for you to contribute or offer a counter point. In those cases just shut the fuk up we already know you're dumb and have nothing but **** to offer.
                  I get my information from google (which can give me multiple sites with multiple points of view). You get yours from Fox News. Which one of us is making the right choice here?

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    w/e man, we all know that if a zimmerman rape video came out tomorrow, what you would be saying.
                    wow, associating Zimmerman with rape.

I bet if it was a 40 year old aids infested hooker they would probably show pictures of her when she was a young innocent teen

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Good job not reading what I wrote. I just said I HAVE NO PROBLEM with you disagreeing with me. I have a problem with you acting like you are unbiased and are just "looking at the facts" when it's obvious by all of your pro-GZ posts you are full of ****.
                      I never said anything pro-GZ. Not one thing.

Infact I have repeated countless times that I think he is guilty. Just because I don't think we should lynch him and can see stuff you can't doesn't mean I pro-GZ.

I just point out loopholes, you shouldn't hate me for that. If you dont have people that spot these loopholes on the prosecution then GZ would get off because the prosecution would have nothing to say when faced with rebuttal.

Comment

Working...
                      X