Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trayvon Martin Shooting: Voice Experts Claim Teen's Cries, Not Zimmerman's, Can Be He

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just turn up the volume, that's a boy screaming for help - his voice is too high pitched. He sounded scared too, right before you hear the gunshot... that ****ing monster

it's UNDOUBTABLE.

wtf was trayvon doing wrong that night????
    Last edited by Paclan; 04-01-2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...erman-03302012

I wonder what the excuse is going to be now after everyone said Zimmerman didn't have a scratch on him.

If interested, there is a video of the witness speaking and pointing out where the injuries were in the link provided.
      "I took all of the screams and put those together, and cut out everything else," Owen says. The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare.

Another analyst came to a similar conclusion using different technology."

LOL nice try Pepe !

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        That sounded like a boy screaming... not a man...
        Whoooooo cares? You are such a whiner. You act like nobody's ever been murdered before. Guess what there have been 103,543,123,343,343,753,444 million murders in the history of humanity.

Why don't you just give it a rest?

Wahhhh murder wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! WHO CARES!?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Another analyst came to a similar conclusion using different technology."

LOL nice try Pepe !
          I don't care if there is a HD YouTube of Trayvon begging for help. I don't care if there is a detailed email. I don't care if there is a certified f-ing letter of Trayvon Martin begging for help.

Big deal.

You know who never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever gets mistaken for criminals???

People dressed like this...

I guaran-DAMN-tee you that mormon missionary will never be involved in anythinggggggg like this because he's friendly, and happy, and dressed like a nice young man.

Comment

If George Zimmerman ran into Elder Elemeo (or somebody that looked like him) that night instead of Trayvon Martin?

Zimmerman probably would have invited Elder Elemeo in for coffee before giving him a ride home.

But if you dress like a criminal sometimes people are going to make a mistake. Sorryyyyyyyyy. Just the way it goes sometimes.

I support Trayvon's right to dress however he wanted-- but sometimes if you try to have a certain persona, people will see you that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              Assuming this is the same article I just read on the Huffington Post, I will leave this here:

Very interesting. Very flawed. Very typical reporting.

By no means is this a "home run." The first report, simply tells you its unlikely that it is GZ; it tells us nothing about it being TM. The way the article was written is very typical for this case as it rightfully expects its readers to make inferences to reach an unfounded conclusion. Surely if they would run test on GZ's voice they would also run test of TM's. That logically follows from the scientific method, no it's demanded of it. I wonder why that analysis was omitted from the presentation.

Regarding the second report, there is nothing scientific about relying on ones tone in an agitated state to conclude that was the voice of a young man screaming. That's the first level of scientific theory, the hypothesis. A hypothesis is inherently not a scientific finding; rather it is the starting point of trials that must be taken to reach a conclusion.

I actually do believe that it is GZ screaming. I think he TM was hitting him, however my suspicion is that he instigated it and therefore cannot claim self-defense.

/Thread.
              It's laughable you act like some unbiased beacon who is just reporting "the facts." LMAO. You have a horse in this race. You want GZ to be proven innocent. HE WON'T. You will be mad. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                It's laughable you act like some unbiased beacon who is just reporting "the facts." LMAO. You have a horse in this race. You want GZ to be proven innocent. HE WON'T. You will be mad. Simple as that.
                Yeah, **** logic. Kill the messenger and we will have peace.

Comment

As usual this idiot shows up to critizcize the poster and add nothing of value to the thread. Maybe its for the best as he seems to be to dumb to add anything constructive beside weak insults.

Comment

He keeps putting "\thread" like he just totally blinded everyone with his infinite wisdom. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                      As usual this idiot shows up to critizcize the poster and add nothing of value to the thread. Maybe its for the best as he seems to be to dumb to add anything constructive beside weak insults.
                      I am calling your ilk out for it's bullshyt. You guys are like Fox News. You are totally biased which there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. Now Fox News calls itself "Fair and Balanced" which is a complete and utter lie. If they would admit they are an owned subsidiary of the Republican party and wish to push the Republican agenda I would have no problem with them. The fact that they act fair and balanced when it's obvious they aren't is my problem. Just like the problem I have with Hous, UglyPug, Pepe and of course, your ignorant Fox News talking point spewing ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X