Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle WA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came back tue. I had a blast there. Hit almost all the torrist spots. Bars like crazy everywhere. interesting ppl. Stayed in downtown so everything was with in walking distance. ill post some pics soon

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Any last recommendations Seattlites? I'll be in your city at this time tomorrow.
      Try out all the food spots. Dick's has some bomb burgers. Make sure you have cash. After the club, Beth's Cafe has these awesome omelets that is ridiculous. Oh and you gotta try one of those cart hot dogs. Best hot dogs ever!

Comment

Ever been to Shortys, Meat?
        cant say i have but ive got friends that go all the time. i think thats up north

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Try out all the food spots. Dick's has some bomb burgers. Make sure you have cash. After the club, Beth's Cafe has these awesome omelets that is ridiculous. Oh and you gotta try one of those cart hot dogs. Best hot dogs ever!
          fack dick. i can get it anytime i want but i dont. its sour and too small.

got to red mill burgers.

beths cafes been featured on Man vs Food and so has red mill burgers

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Be careful not to develop a meth addiction or catch AIDS
            Too late.

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Beths must be the spot because that's one spot where we were planning on going for breakfast. One of my buds flew in already and they already hit it up. Gotta do the 12 egg thing. I want some bomb ass seafood while I'm there.

Comment

Just got back this morning. Seattle was pretty cool, did a lot of stuff but I have to say, everything seems extra expensive there and the service everywhere I went sucked. I don't know what it was but no matter where you went either the meal was not the way it was ordered(medium is not well done) or you had to basically tug on the waiters shirt to get some more water. Other than that it was fun.

Best bar I went to was the Tap House. Not crazy but a nice chill place with a great selection of beers. I liked the Ears recommendation, Meat. Went to the San Juans and seen Gray and Killer whales too.

Overall it was a very good time but the service game needs to step its game up.

Comment

Just got back this morning. Seattle was pretty cool, did a lot of stuff but I have to say, everything seems extra expensive there and the service everywhere I went sucked. I don't know what it was but no matter where you went either the meal was not the way it was ordered(medium is not well done) or you had to basically tug on the waiters shirt to get some more water. Other than that it was fun.

Best bar I went to was the Tap House. Not crazy but a nice chill place with a great selection of beers. I liked the Ears recommendation, Meat. Went to the San Juans and seen Gray and Killer whales too.

Overall it was a very good time but the service game needs to step its game up.
                i shoulda mentioned joeys in southcenter. i know 50% of the waitresses there since my homegirl is the manager... they only hire dime waitresses in that place. thats usually where pro athletes hangout.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  lots of bums in seattle ^^^^^^^^^
                  Thinking about it, there was quite a few bums in seattle. I even played the part of a bum on Friday night. Got in a fight with my bud(long story), punched him in the back of the head so I was restrained and hit an electrical box. I bled all over the bus and since I had been drinking for like 14 hours my blood was so thin I just keep bleeding. Friday night, was not a good night.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    i shoulda mentioned joeys in southcenter. i know 50% of the waitresses there since my homegirl is the manager... they only hire dime waitresses in that place. thats usually where pro athletes hangout.
                    Wasn't able to go there. I was surprised at how big Seattle was though, massive. Despite the service I thought the bars were nice. I drank all over....Edgewater, Earls, Taphouse, Pyramid, Cabcurbra, Dantes, Shortys, probably about 20 others bars. I drank way too much in Seattle.

Comment

Thinking about it, there was quite a few bums in seattle. I even played the part of a bum on Friday night. Got in a fight with my bud(long story), punched him in the back of the head so I was restrained and hit an electrical box. I bled all over the bus and since I had been drinking for like 14 hours my blood was so thin I just keep bleeding. Friday night, was not a good night.
                      if you were in belltown, u mightve seen 3 dudes wearing Money Team shirts. that was us

Comment

Working...
                      X