No announcement yet.

Seattle WA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Never heard of it. Brewery near Safeco? You're probably going to Pyramid Brewery. Try their apricot ale. It's the *****.
    Yep, that's where we are going. My bud knows I'm a beer snob and love breweries so when he says it's a good place, I'm gonna believe him. Look forward to it. The baseball game on the other hand, not so much. Get to see the Red Sox V Tigers on Sunday so seeing Mariners V A's simply can't compare but it should still be a riot.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      yea they reopened ricks after it got shut down for prostitution couple years ago. i live like 2 mins away from it.

deja vu, ricks have the baddest, hottest girls in all seattle. both in the same street.
      is Ricks in Vegas the same owner as the Ricks in Seattle? The reason I ask is cause we all know the Seattle one is basically a whore house lol

Comment

Any last recommendations Seattlites? I'll be in your city at this time tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Any last recommendations Seattlites? I'll be in your city at this time tomorrow.
          check earls in University district. thursdays are cracken. lots of college chicks.
          you order a shot and they give you a half cup. their motto is to get students drunk as cheap as possible.

Comment

check earls in University district. thursdays are cracken. lots of college chicks.
            you order a shot and they give you a half cup. their motto is to get students drunk as cheap as possible.
            I'll have to check it out. My boy actually lives near the district so it's probably real close. I've done some research and I'm really looking forward to it. Seattle seems like a cool city.

Comment

Ever been to Shortys, Meat?

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
                I will be flying out there for a week and half. Any good bars or latin clubs worth checking out ? Any thing else you guys would recommend
                I would recommend checking out Vancouver BC as well since you will be close by.

Comment

Be careful not to develop a meth addiction or catch AIDS

Comment

i would highly suggest Neighbors and R place in capitol hill.

youll have a blast
                    Is that your fav spot ?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      I would recommend checking out Vancouver BC as well since you will be close by.
                      Funny you say that. I was going to saturday. My sisters car ended up getting toed the 2 night before. So when I woke up to ride out I notice that. I ended up spending to much getting it out that I spent my gas money to go to BC.

Comment

Working...
                      X