Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman - Murder, Self-Defense or Too Soon to Say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough with this non sense. It was self defense whoever thinks otherwise doesnt know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Eh, but if you get stole off on first with a leveraged punched from a 6'2'' 17 year old, you'd find yourself on your ass, I'd bet. . .

What you do from there all depends on the individual, and their instincts, fighting experience, skill, etc. . .
      Maybe you have a point.

I still have a hard time believing anyone is "leveraging" me if I'm armed. That's just not going to be very feasible unless they're armed.

Treyvon was unarmed to the best of my knowledge. I'm hardly a "watch captain" but would **** some **** up and definitely against a bigger threat than a 17 year old boy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

At first I thought it was a horrible hate crime perpetrated by a sad man. However, having heard the tape and listened to Robert Zimmerman's account of his son's night (which obviously may not be true) I feel partly inclined to do a U-turn. I do think that the case will be resolved, which is why I'm remaining neutral.

Comment

That boy would end up being on welfare and robbing people. Zimmerman did the community a good thing shooting him in the chest.

Dont really care if he was attacked or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGambler View Post
            That boy would end up being on welfare and robbing people. Zimmerman did the community a good thing shooting him in the chest.

Dont really care if he was attacked or not.
            reported enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              I just wished they'd release more info so we're not left to speculate.

Cops are the ones getting criticized here, you'd think they be quicker to release whatever info they got to at least show everyone they didn't **** up or worse, hiding anything.
              They're not allowed to just release information. Some info has been leaked and the people leaking it have broken the rules to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Housed Fugitive View Post
                reported enjoy
                Why so serious lol

Comment

Obviously it's too early to tell. Mf'ers act like it's not feasible that Zimmerman tried to detain/stop Trayvon and feeling threatened he struck Zimmerman. Or Zimmerman struck Martin first, and Martin got the upperhand. Eyewitnesses claimed they saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. Anybody see what started the altercation if there was one?

Comment

I voted murder & I'll stand by that. GZ said himself that the boy ran away, then he chased him. Whatever happened after that is unclear, however if he did not chase that boy, no one would be dead.

Forget race, forget he said she said. Understand 1 thing a man with a loaded weapon gave chase to a minor that had a right to be where he was & the minor lost his life because of it. That's not fair to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      I voted murder & I'll stand by that. GZ said himself that the boy ran away, then he chased him. Whatever happened after that is unclear, however if he did not chase that boy, no one would be dead.

Forget race, forget he said she said. Understand 1 thing a man with a loaded weapon gave chase to a minor that had a right to be where he was & the minor lost his life because of it. That's not fair to me.

Murder as in first degree murder (premeditated; "cold blood"), or manslaughter - as in he wasn't justified in shooting him, but he didn't "plan" on shooting him until the situation escalated. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X