Alyna Silva: The Ring Card Girl From Martinez-Macklin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawt right?

Comment

Out of proportion to the point of being ridiculous.

Comment

......Not only are the women who get these implants too scared to reveal the truth of what they've done for fear of public rejection/reprisal, overwhelmingly (Coco, Kim K, Alyna, Iggy Azalea, ect, ect, ect), but it seems that men too are afraid to express their honest view of the issue. Hilarious. Exhibit A: This poll.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          ......Not only are the women who get these implants too scared to reveal the truth of what they've done for fear of public rejection/reprisal, overwhelmingly (Coco, Kim K, Alyna, Iggy Azalea, ect, ect, ect), but it seems that men too are afraid to express their honest view of the issue. Hilarious. Exhibit A: This poll.
          I voted without hesitation. They look like *****. I guess they can be alright WITHIN reason (like if a girl has a REALLY flat ass to the point of it being a self-esteem issue) but those ones overstepped the line by about 100 kilometers.

Comment

jesus christ. she's smoking hot.

if you posted that on your facebook you'd have 100 + fat *****es saying that she's "ugly, needs to eat something, and that 'real women have curves.'"

those b#Tches are what we call fat and alone. if they aren't alone they're with a man who is a compromise to a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              I voted without hesitation. They look like *****. I guess they can be alright WITHIN reason (like if a girl has a REALLY flat ass to the point of it being a self-esteem issue) but those ones overstepped the line by about 100 kilometers.
              lol much repect Barnburner. You did indeed step right up. Props.

People seem really scared. Must be a big deal. This thread is some funny ****. 10,000+ views, only 32 replies and three poll responses including the OP. This is the ultimate creeper pervo thread right here.

Comment

How to tell whether a girl has a fake ass or not can be tricky, especially if you don't have many, many, many years experience as a pervert looking (could use the word "studying" here) at naked women in real life and in photos/video prior to 2005 or so. But there are a few things to check for...

1. Your gut feeling. Sometimes you get a sense, no matter how slight it might be, that something is off about the ass you're ogling. You have to listen to that inner voice more. The naked eye can usually spot something un-natural, IMO.

2. It looks too good to be true. Please don't get me wrong. Of course, obviously, there are women out there who have perfect asses (perfect big asses too). But a beautiful woman with a perfect bubble butt is rarer than you would think. Just on average, there's beautiful girls who have great breasts but not a great ass, just a really nice one, and vice versa, etc., they have a great bubble but not great, stupendous, awesomely perfect breasts, etc. If a girl looks flawless from head to toe on the Internet, you have to be slightly suspicious of implants or Photoshop. (Just the sad times we live in.) So remember: Genuine dime pieces do exist, but they're just not a dime a dozen.

3. The shape. Sometimes implants are more obvious. If dat azz starts looking egg shaped, it's a fake azz. If there's video evidence to examine, notice whether or not the ass moves or remains stagnant. A real girl ass is gonna be flexible, especially in certain positions/angles. Also, if it's too round, like a beach ball, it might be a fake ass. And, if you see a ass that reminds you of the next girl's ass, then you might be dealing with a fake one. Girl's asses like women's **** are more different than alike. It's not uncommon, for example, for women to have one slightly bigger/smaller breast than the other one. If a girl's bubble butt looks exactly like some other girl's bubble butt, they might have even gone to the same doc.

4. The jiggle. I'm gonna be honest, this is not always a fool proof test. Some girls (real) asses don't really jiggle (that noticeably). But if you see a girl with a giant huge ass chances are that AZZ should jiggle, it fits the stereotype. If it doesn't jiggle then it's probably fake. But like I said, still working on this theory, so don't quote me.

5. If she's Internet famous solely for having a big phat AZZ, be suspicious. Again, it's just the era we're in. Back in the day, girls who posed naked often got breasts implants to compete with each other, get more "sex appeal." It's the same now, only it's the ass.

In closing, think of the fake ass phenomenon like PEDs in boxing. Probably most of the boxers are using these days that are not using. Same thing with them fake azzes you see on the Internet and in entertainment circles (especially "hood" strip clubs). It's probably easier to suspect it's fake until proven real. Sad but true.

(If you'd like to learn more, please buy my book, HOW TO SPOT A FAKE AZZ by Libido Sanchez, available exclusively on amAZZon.com)

Comment

The real thing

Comment

real ass or not, i would cornhole the **** out of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                      How to tell whether a girl has a fake ass or not can be tricky, especially if you don't have many, many, many years experience as a pervert looking (could use the word "studying" here) at naked women in real life and in photos/video prior to 2005 or so. But there are a few things to check for...

1. Your gut feeling. Sometimes you get a sense, no matter how slight it might be, that something is off about the ass you're ogling. You have to listen to that inner voice more. The naked eye can usually spot something un-natural, IMO.

2. It looks too good to be true. Please don't get me wrong. Of course, obviously, there are women out there who have perfect asses (perfect big asses too). But a beautiful woman with a perfect bubble butt is rarer than you would think. Just on average, there's beautiful girls who have great breasts but not a great ass, just a really nice one, and vice versa, etc., they have a great bubble but not great, stupendous, awesomely perfect breasts, etc. If a girl looks flawless from head to toe on the Internet, you have to be slightly suspicious of implants or Photoshop. (Just the sad times we live in.) So remember: Genuine dime pieces do exist, but they're just not a dime a dozen.

3. The shape. Sometimes implants are more obvious. If dat azz starts looking egg shaped, it's a fake azz. If there's video evidence to examine, notice whether or not the ass moves or remains stagnant. A real girl ass is gonna be flexible, especially in certain positions/angles. Also, if it's too round, like a beach ball, it might be a fake ass. And, if you see a ass that reminds you of the next girl's ass, then you might be dealing with a fake one. Girl's asses like women's **** are more different than alike. It's not uncommon, for example, for women to have one slightly bigger/smaller breast than the other one. If a girl's bubble butt looks exactly like some other girl's bubble butt, they might have even gone to the same doc.

4. The jiggle. I'm gonna be honest, this is not always a fool proof test. Some girls (real) asses don't really jiggle (that noticeably). But if you see a girl with a giant huge ass chances are that AZZ should jiggle, it fits the stereotype. If it doesn't jiggle then it's probably fake. But like I said, still working on this theory, so don't quote me.

5. If she's Internet famous solely for having a big phat AZZ, be suspicious. Again, it's just the era we're in. Back in the day, girls who posed naked often got breasts implants to compete with each other, get more "sex appeal." It's the same now, only it's the ass.

In closing, think of the fake ass phenomenon like PEDs in boxing. Probably most of the boxers are using these days that are not using. Same thing with them fake azzes you see on the Internet and in entertainment circles (especially "hood" strip clubs). It's probably easier to suspect it's fake until proven real. Sad but true.

(If you'd like to learn more, please buy my book, HOW TO SPOT A FAKE AZZ by Libido Sanchez, available exclusively on amAZZon.com)
                      The world needs to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X