Ghosts

Demonic possession

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      "We all float down here."

Pennywise was a scary mofo.......

Nobody scared me like this, though.

No sleep for a minute, lol.
      oh yeah pennywise was scary...remember the beginning when the kid gets called in from mommy when it was raining? the laundry blowing in the wind? first its a nice clown smiling then the wind dies down & the clothes drop down then the wind picks up again & pennywise is snarling with the sharp teeth...i'm getting goosebumps thinking about it...that was the creepiest moment of any movie i ever watched...it was kind of hard taking jack tripper & venus flytrap seriously though until you got further in the movie.once you got over that it was a decent movie for it's time...IT by stephen king

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        In this thread we post stupid shit you believed as a child.

I'll start

-Wrestling was real

-A man lived inside the moon and controlled it.

-Tupac was alive

-If I acknowledged that I deserved to go to hell, I'd go to heaven

-GOD

-Heaven

-Tyson & Chavez were The GOATs

Karma is real bro. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          nice one...agreed

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
            Karma is real bro. Trust me.

Comment

in the ymca pool

hungry for young italians

Comment

That a "one man army" like Rambo or Commando could actually exist and get shot at from all directions and not get hit. All the while killing hundreds of enemies.
                When I finally found out where babies came from I thought that sex was ONLY for reproduction. So I assumed Kids = How many times a couple had sex.

Like the TS I thought wrestling was real and that Tyson was invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

in the ymca pool

hungry for young italians
                  i kid you not i have never enjoyed swimming in the ocean or sea because of jaws 1 & 2. i was in the pacific snorkeling & i did not enjoy nthe scenery because i was always looking for sharks. been to some of the best dive\snorkel spots in the world & never went in the water. i never thought there would be others who thought this too. when i was a kid i had a hard time swimming by myself in lakes & pools because of that frigging movie...lol! i never could go to the lake & swim on my own. i guess you shouldn't swim alone anyway incase of craps or something but man i feel what you are saying...i'm terrified of getting eaten alive. i'll climb 1000ft in the air & stand on a 4 inch wide beam with no harness on but swimming in the sea or ocean is very difficult for me. if i have friends with me i'd feel better but if i don't know someone in the group i'm with i probably won't go in the water....
                  Last edited by joe strong; 03-17-2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I genuinely thought god was real and that you can actually talk to him about your problems and he would solve them, or at least make them better. I remember I would sit down in the toilet, taking a **** and talking to god, begging him to help me push the giant poop out. When the poop finally came out, I would thank him. I know it might sound funny but it's true, I was under 10 years old. I would also pray to him to bring back the hot water when it left. If god is real, I think all he was for me is a plummer cause that's the only thing he would help me with, just restroom issues. He ignored all of the other real important things I asked him for.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                      There are a few posters who have seen what they look like. But with people like Peado GOAT86 running around making threads about horny 6 yr olds, I would never post a picture.

Comment

Working...
                      X