No announcement yet.

How shallow are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
    Not all hot chicks are *****y. If they are it's usually cause they think they are better to you, and ins ome circumstances they probably mostly are, but I know a lot o sweet hot chicks.
    maybe i'm misundertsanding this....don't sell yourself short manbear noone is better then you. usually people that act macho or act like stuck up snots have lower self esteem then most. i'm not perfect nor is anyone else. nice guys don't always finish last. maybe they start off behind in the race but you know the old saying...slow & steady wins the race. make yourself happy first. if you are happy then positive energy flows & others will soon feel the vibe & become attracted to your positive energy. you can't just make positive energy it comes naturally...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Congratulations, sounds like you escaped the rat race and discovered your own personal nirvana. I just hope you secure enough retirement funds to grow old in comfort while you live your dreams.
      ive been paying into my ironworkers pension for 15 years & have been locking away money that i can't touch until i'm 55...if i make it there but the rest of it i spend in "nirvana"...

Comment

• I prefer neither

no b1atch is abusing me unless it's Dro

and i can't get it hard with a fat chick

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
          I prefer neither

no b1atch is abusing me unless it's Dro

and i can't get it hard with a fat chick

Comment

• Absolutely anything?

Comment

• You know you're getting old when you start seeing hot girls in public and your first thought isn't what it'd be like to lick their ass, but whether or not they're completely insipid.

FML.

Comment

• What if option #1 girl look like prime Catherine Zeta-Jones/Monica Bellucci?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  What if option #1 girl look like prime Catherine Zeta-Jones/Monica Bellucci?
                  good call...monica bellucci rocks! my favorite scene of her is in the underground subway in irreversible...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    That actually makes me feel a little sad for you, and I don't mean that in a ****ty, b*tchy way. I feel bad that you would put up with someone treating you like **** for the rest of your life just because she looks good.

Looks fade by the way, she could squeeze out a few kids, get hit by a bus, whatever and you would still be stuck with her, except now you have an ugly **** who ****s your best friend :/

Since she's been the topic of debate lately, let's go with Adele.
                    OK.....since looks fade, that means if I had Adele with a good personality I can get her hefty ass down to a nice Anna Nicole Smith plus size and enjoy the ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                      OK.....since looks fade, that means if I had Adele with a good personality I can get her hefty ass down to a nice Anna Nicole Smith plus size and enjoy the ride!
                      That's assuming she'd lose the weight for you. A lot of girls won't. I had a friend whose girlfriend put on like 40lbs when she was put on lithium by her doctor, and he was a pretty fit dude, so naturally, he wanted her to be as well. He wasn't even a d*ck about it, he'd just ask her if she wanted to run with him before he'd go jogging, and she'd flip out about it.

"You don't love me for the right reasons" or "You think I'm ugly now" and all that jazz. Tough luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X