How shallow are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    Pretty much
    selma hyak. adel is carrying a lot of bagage. all her songs shes talking about her ex. im take selma hyak.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      selma hyak. adel is carrying a lot of bagage. all her songs shes talking about her ex. im take selma hyak.
      I don`t mean literally Adele or Selma, just the body types, my dear.

Comment

I actually snorted from laughing

Sent :wank:
        Lol that was good.

I want to see you posting, to see if you actually laugh at all the jokes you say you laugh. You laugh too much. I don't believe you unless you're laughing at Sweet Pea 50's, Makavelli's, or Left Hook Tua's jokes, they're actually funny. But the stuff I see you laughing at, I am confused why you laugh at them. I see you laughing at the corniest things. I guess you're easily amused?

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          Lol that was good.

I want to see you posting, to see if you actually laugh at all the jokes you say you laugh. You laugh too much. I don't believe you unless you're laughing at Sweet Pea 50's, Makavelli's, or Left Hook Tua's jokes, they're actually funny. But the stuff I see you laughing at, I am confused why you laugh at them. I see you laughing at the corniest things. I guess you're easily amused?
          I really do amuse easily.

And sometimes people say things to me that is kinda like an inside joke, it may not make sense to other people, but I get it right away.

IRL, I laugh all the time, even when I shouldn`t.

What can I say, I`m a happy girl

Comment

Lol that was good.

Tha fuck, am I posting from another account tonight and simply not knowing. That what I been saying

Here's the rundown. She'll stop putting the laughing smiley at your replies for awhile but then after a month of ignoring you they go right back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Tha fuck, am I posting from another account tonight and simply not knowing. That what I been saying

Here's the rundown. She'll stop putting the laughing smiley at your replies for awhile but then after a month of ignoring you they go right back in.
              I laugh a lot, would you rather I be a miserable **** ...

Oh hang on, I think you did tell me you prefer the b1tchy BL

Comment

I really do amuse easily.

And sometimes people say things to me that is kinda like an inside joke, it may not make sense to other people, but I get it right away.

IRL, I laugh all the time, even when I shouldn`t.

What can I say, I`m a happy girl
                You're not the only one, a lot of girls are like that, and even dudes. There was this girl I was talking to on the phone the other day, she's a long time friend. And I hadn't spoken to her in a while, so I called her and we started talking, and she was just seriously cracking up throughout the whole conversation. I could have said something just a little bit funny and she would die of laughter, and at one point I just started laughing cause of how hard she was laughing.

And I have other friends that literally hang on me cracking up cause of something funny I said. Trying not to roll on the floor, so they hang on to me like "WTH man get off me lol".

Comment

I laugh a lot, would you rather I be a miserable **** ...

Oh hang on, I think you did tell me you prefer the b1tchy BL
                  There you go BL, bitchy suits you better you smiley motherfucker.

You think you could pull Kev if you met him in a club BL?

Comment

A cousin of mine, who I said something funny to, started laughing really hard and hanged on me and ripped my shirt

There's a neighbor/friend too, who is afraid of having me and another one of our friends together in his house. Cause his friend laughs so hard at my jokes, that his mother complains at him for having loud friends. He literally rolls on the floor laughing and makes a lot of noise, when he's around I try to stay as quiet as possible cause the guy is a laughing bomb.

Comment

You're not the only one, a lot of girls are like that, and even dudes. There was this girl I was talking to on the phone the other day, she's a long time friend. And I hadn't spoken to her in a while, so I called her and we started talking, and she was just seriously cracking up throughout the whole conversation. I could have said something just a little bit funny and she would die of laughter, and at one point I just started laughing cause of how hard she was laughing.

And I have other friends that literally hang on me cracking up cause of something funny I said. Trying not to roll on the floor, so they hang on to me like "WTH man get off me lol".
                      I get like that, sometimes I laugh so hard I can't breathe and when I finally finish I have totally forgotten what I was laughing at. Life is too short not to laugh at every given opportunity, imho

Comment

Working...
                      X