No announcement yet.

How shallow are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    Ok, so I have been seeing all you guys with your threads about girls bodies, ****, asses, fat, thin, thick, petite etc., and it got me thinking, you guys are always so focused on a woman's appearance so I want to ask you all a question:

If you had to choose would it be;

1) A thin and beautiful woman, who was an absolute ****, no personality, a gold digger, ****s your best friend and would never love you, but she's gorgeous and puts out twice a week.

2) Fat, thick whatever you want to say body type, pretty face, loyal and a good woman, who pulls her weight (no pun intended) and would do absolutely anything for you.

You would be stuck with your choice for the rest of your life, by the way.

Who would youuuu choose?

you answer me a question.. why do women do this?^^

all men are shallow, its a biological thing. ppl get horny and fall in love so they will have sex and the human race will live on. men are wired to get attracted to women with nice asses and **** for procreational purposes. a woman with a nice ass has good child bearing hips, they can have more kids and with less risk to her and the child. a woman with big **** can make more milk from less food. hense us men get attracted to these women no matter if we are thinking about kids or not, its out of out control. a woman cant grapple a mans ballsack and figure out how viril he is, hense women arent as shallow.

now back to my question. whenever women find out how shallow men are they always ask that question. looks or personality? the answer is both. no man is gonna choose a woman he doesnt find attractive or a woman who has a garbage personality (unless he cant get anyone else). we all ****ed a ***** we couldnt stand bcuz of her looks alone, but a relationship? heeeell no. its not worth it. and to start a relationship with a unattractive woman goes against our very nature.

the answer is neither. now why do you women act like its one or another? a good woman has it all, anything less aint gon cut it. are all ugly women jealous of pretty girls and think they are all cunts?

Comment

• T get a nutt off, damn near any snatch will do. However when it comes to a relationship, I gotta go with the 2nd choice, easily.

Comment

• if you are not physically attracted to her it just won't work. i'd take the hot ***** if she swallowed & if i have to spend the rest of my life with her then i'll make her sign a prenuptial agreement then i don't care who she ****s as long as she takes my load in the mouth...

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

all men are shallow, its a biological thing. ppl get horny and fall in love so they will have sex and the human race will live on. men are wired to get attracted to women with nice asses and **** for procreational purposes. a woman with a nice ass has good child bearing hips, they can have more kids and with less risk to her and the child. a woman with big **** can make more milk from less food. hense us men get attracted to these women no matter if we are thinking about kids or not, its out of out control. a woman cant grapple a mans ballsack and figure out how viril he is, hense women arent as shallow.

now back to my question. whenever women find out how shallow men are they always ask that question. looks or personality? the answer is both. no man is gonna choose a woman he doesnt find attractive or a woman who has a garbage personality (unless he cant get anyone else). we all ****ed a ***** we couldnt stand bcuz of her looks alone, but a relationship? heeeell no. its not worth it. and to start a relationship with a unattractive woman goes against our very nature.

the answer is neither. now why do you women act like its one or another? a good woman has it all, anything less aint gon cut it. are all ugly women jealous of pretty girls and think they are all cunts?
          You missed my point. It was a completely hypothetical situation and said in jest. I am an admirer of beautiful things especially women.

Comment

• Bossy, want to go out to eat sometime? You been in my mind lately...

Comment

• Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
              Bossy, want to go out to eat sometime? You been in my mind lately...
              Ahhhh sure, you coming to Canada?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                Ahhhh sure, you coming to Canada?
                Damn, I guess its over. I'll just call you sometime tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

I disagree. I think initially, you are attracted to someone because of their physical appearance but humans do things all the time that go against nature because we aren't like any other animal species on the planet.

We care for our elderly and sick, we stay monogamous (or try to) and we do it for the well being of the next generation in rearing and raising them in the way we best see fit.

I think Boss Lady (with all due respect) is talking about boys and not men. Boys think with their d.icks, grown men do not. Doesn't mean I don't like sex as much as the next guy, I do but I'm not with my wife because she is the hottest chick I have ever seen, even on a daily basis and part of that is because I live in Miami where there is prime time ass walking around 24/7.

I'm with her because of other qualities, things that even the most beautiful woman can't fulfill with me. Yes busting a nut is nice with a super fine chick but then what? Being young is fun but sooner or later you have to grow up because your mind matures and your body can't keep up.

It's just reality folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
                    Damn, I guess its over. I'll just call you sometime tonight.

I'll be waiting

Comment

• I'm a cancer lol, I'm attracted to any lady that can deal with me and my attitude. Everyone always says I'm the nicest person they met, but my attitude is bad. I'm attracted to small thick big women as long as you have a pretty face and keep me happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X