Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the abortion debate is never black and white...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    There's always a point. That said, if you had been the one to bring it up, I'm sure a certain percentage of the forum's userbase would be all like : See? Girls are always making excuses, just because of your gender.

And I only brought it up so that you and Lorily would be all like : Bringer is one of the good guys, we should swap bodily fluids with him sometime.

Seriously though, BC sex? WTF is that? I'm not familiar with the term, and given the fact that you're Canadian, all I can think of is British Columbia.
    I was too lazy to type out birth controlled.

That kind.

I have done my breeding.

Comment

It's a woman's issue. Strap up or face the potential consequences. Period.

Yeah, I know - Condoms ****ing suck. Know what sucks worse? Getting a girl you don't even love pregnant and having to foot the bill for that child for the next 18 years.

So handle your goddamn business and get over it. But don't come to me b*tching about how your girl "tricked" you into being a father expecting my sympathy, because I'll just laugh at your ******ed, no self-control having, naive, undisciplined ass.
      "You must spread reputation before giving it to Bringer once again."

Comment

• Same here, Cuah.

Ohhhh. Birth controlled. Well guess who feels like a vapid fuckface now?

<----- This guy right here.

Comment

Same here, Cuah.

Ohhhh. Birth controlled. Well guess who feels like a vapid fuckface now?

<----- This guy right here.
          Always happy to help

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            I was too lazy to type out birth controlled.

That kind.

I have done my breeding.
            Always time for one more.

Comment

• Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
              Always time for one more.

True.

But it would take a very special man to get me to give it up.

Comment

• I get extenuating circumstances such as the one posted by the TS, however, I personally know more women that use abortion as a form of birth control. My sister in-law alone has had 6 abortions. I've always supported abortion when the health of the mother/child are in danger. Sometimes, though, I wonder when people will start aborting because of genetic imperfections, not life-threatening circumstances.

Comment

• It's not a woman's issue it's a money issue and who will have to pay the bill in the end, us the men? It's a woman's issue when it comes to conceiving the buggers but not when it comes to footing the bill. Of course this doesn't apply to all the single woman raising a child that the man knowingly consented too. A woman can wear a condom or shut her legs as well if she doesn't then **** her right to an abortion. Wait no that's wrong, it's her right to choose. Well then it should be a man's right to choose to pay if he never wanted a brat in the first place. You made the choice to have the kid deal with the consequences of your choice then. Shouldn't be both ways, fair is fair. When I had my kid we sat down talked about it, planned and did the damn thing. After we decided to wait for number two so I paid for a mirena. It's good for 5 years and I footed the bill no problem. Notice the common theme we worked together and made a common decision, no one person in a relationship should make any decision unilaterally, especially when it comes to children. Feminist and manginas want to effectively neuter the husband/male partner and give all responsibility/power to the female. I refuse to live like that I work too hard and sacrifice too much.

Equal Rights, means for everybody not for one group. If men can't demand a fair shake then let's just get rid of all the women's rights gains from the last couple of decades. What happened to desiring progress?
                  Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-16-2012, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• You have no ground on which to stand you repeat the same lines over and over again. I've refuted everything you say with clear arguments. When you can't defeat my logic you get angry. It's almost like reverse sexism, when it comes to anything to do with divorce, child support, etc.

Comment

• I pretty much completely agree with Boxingtech718v2.

Hes made some very good points imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X