Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Hip Hop / Gangster rap partially destroyed black communities?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    no, you're racist because you always try to counter attack the person with with their race or nationality.

I posted a video of a couple of dumb guys hitting a bum and you went ape shit talking about Cartels.
    which had nothing to do with anything...

It's not the same thing anyway.
    The Cartels have been around for a long time, and up until recently they weren't really a problem that the everyday man had to face or even acknowledge.
    It's only become a problem now that the authorities started to crack down...

Cartels are fueled by America's addiction. Which drug lords take advantage of.
    The crack epidemic was drug dealers selling crack to their own people....
    The situation in Mexico to some extent can be compared to the 1920-30's Prohibition era.
    Minus the fact that most Mexican's aren't the ones actually consuming the drugs. They're victims....
    Blacks chose to do crack....

it was a shitty comparison..

anyway, I've never said anything racist or with a racist undertone.
    let alone talk to alts about it.
    a quick glance through my threads, I see

1Thread about liking a new black artist
    1Thread where I celebrate the beauty of the worlds people.

no racist threads though....
    you're either reaching or you're choosing to be ignorant.... to hide your racist views.

edit: Not going to reply anymore...not going to get sucked in to your racist race baiting
    wait wait wait!
    Again everything I said just Flew over your head.
    is like nothing gets in your head.

You simply have to read what I said to understand what I meant.
    You seem to have a problem comprehending what I am saying to you.

Just because Cartels smuggle most of their drugs to America they still victimize the people of Mexico.

Ooh and the Cartels do sell drugs in Mexico, no doubt about that.

"Black people sold drugs to their own people, Cartels sell to America" has to be the dumbest **** i have ever heard.
    You are trying to make the Cartels look better then petty crack dealers.

IF that isn't racist then I don't know what is.

So Cartels are not chopping peoples heads of? Kiddnapping people?
    Bombing and shooting innocent people in Mexico?

Stuuuuuuupid cuuuunt

Ps. I pulled the cartel "card" when you wrote "savages" on your fuc'king tread, spice that with 2-3 treads you had already posted that week with the same kind of ****.
    I pull the Cartel **** not to humiliate you in any way just to make a point, which it seems always flies over your head

Comment

you can't exactly say it's helping them...listen to the lyrics of half the songs

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
        wait wait wait!
        Again everything I said just Flew over your head.
        is like nothing gets in your head.

You simply have to read what I said to understand what I meant.
        You seem to have a problem comprehending what I am saying to you.

Just because Cartels smuggle most of their drugs to America they still victimize the people of Mexico.

Ooh and the Cartels do sell drugs in Mexico, no doubt about that.

"Black people sold drugs to their own people, Cartels sell to America" has to be the dumbest **** i have ever heard.
        You are trying to make the Cartels look better then petty crack dealers.

IF that isn't racist then I don't know what is.

So Cartels are not chopping peoples heads of? Kiddnapping people?
        Bombing and shooting innocent people in Mexico?

Stuuuuuuupid cuuuunt

Ps. I pulled the cartel "card" when you wrote "savages" on your fuc'king tread, spice that with 2-3 treads you had already posted that week with the same kind of ****.
        I pull the Cartel **** not to humiliate you in any way just to make a point, which it seems always flies over your head

didn't read any of that..........

Comment

I think the essence of hip hop is now lost Hip/Hop was a way for oppressed people to voice there anger.

It is now a way for people to become millionaires by marketing there music to white school girls.

There are still good artists out there true to Hip/hop and what it truly stands for but those artists are often black balled and you will never see there like on radio or T.V.

Has hip/hop partially destroyed black communities? NO and to be honest I think its a ridiculous question. If you are looking at blaming anything for partial destruction of any community look no further than years of government failings.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            music today is evil in general.

Comment

Hip-Hop was a coping mechanism. It was a way for a group of people to become aware of their environment, how they fit into it, and all the positives and negatives that came from being associated with it. Gangsta Rap is simply a product of the more aggressive and violent side of urban communities. It glorifies the "Thug" lifestyle, but rarely do these artists say in interviews that they condone what they say in their lyrics. Some of them actually live what/how they rap, and even if it's not deemed a social norm through the lens of those on the outside, it is within that specific community. "Get it how you live" fits with this thought process.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                sooo..........
                I'm racist when I compare drug violence in Mexico with the crack epidemic?

Why do I have to over explain everything for you?

You were the **** who trivialized the crack epidemic's effect on the black community.(how many times do I have to repeat myself?)
                So, to explain it to you I made comparisons with effects of drug cartels on poor communities of Mexico to the crack epidemic that ravaged huge parts of the black community.

But I guess even that flew over your head.

Maybe you should read before you answer friend.

and BTW, how is me comparing Lolita complex to gangster rap racist?
                That is something that sprung up in recent decades in Japan it has nothing to do with their ethnicity.
                Flick happens to be a Weaboo and seems to think gangster rapp destroyed the black community.........

So this guy..... WHo is a huge fan of Japan is going to be a moral police when it coems to gangster rap, what about Lolita complex then?
                Is children being sexually objectified in manga destroying Japan?

You might see everything in race, I don't.
                I don't believe in that stupid ****.
                Race has been disproven time and time again

Funny how you call me the racist when you time and time again post videos portraying black people in a bad light.
                And only black people.
                I have seen your wall conversations with Dj Emz different alts.
                Even dj emz post **** other ethnicity do, you don't.
                Just black people.

Look me up, I have defended Mexicans and any kind of people that is getting bashed.
                You have done the opposite bro

Quit race baiting bruh. You ain't read **** cause I have no alts.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

Quit race baiting bruh. You ain't read **** cause I have no alts.
                  his lies are getting pathetic.

and stalking other peoples convos is some creeper shit...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    his lies are getting pathetic.

and stalking other peoples convos is some creeper shit...
                    It must kill him to see my page on private.

Comment

Hahaha Sir Pepe be playing white folk too!

Comment

Working...
                      X