Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the better player Scottie Pippen or Dwayne Wade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
    Wade is really underrated. He's such an athletic defender. He's a great passer and a great rebounder for his size.

If I need a guy to carry my team, give me Wade. If I need a guy to complement my existing star, give me Pippen. They're two players that excel in different roles, very difficult to compare.
    How is Wade underrated????? lmao he's always in same sentence as Kobe, Lebron, etc....those guys are def not UNDERRATED

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
      lmao he never begged Jordan to come back....he never DIDNT take the shot the coach gave it to Kukoc...u must've forgot or be ignorant..Pippen went into a tirade due to that because he WANTED the shot...he sat on the bench and refused to play...learn ur **** first...
      GTFOH with that bull*****, He was practically begging him when he raised his shoe (Jordans Ill add,not pippens),then add the fact he motioned to the camera that he wants him back.I dont have time to look for the image.
      As far as kukoc shot , I didn't forget ,but u just proved the point even more ur boy pip by a wide ass margin ain't on Jordan level.he got punked by a ROOKIE and the staff..ain't no way in hell Jordan in a playoff game when it's clutch time that he is inbounding a game winnning shot to a rookie to shoot and not him.u ignorant for thinking pippen>Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
        GTFOH with that bull*****, He was practically begging him when he raised his shoe (Jordans Ill add,not pippens),then add the fact he motioned to the camera that he wants him back.I dont have time to look for the image.
        As far as kukoc shot , I didn't forget ,but u just proved the point even more ur boy pip by a wide ass margin ain't on Jordan level.he got punked by a ROOKIE and the staff..ain't no way in hell Jordan in a playoff game when it's clutch time that he is inbounding a game winnning shot to a rookie to shoot and not him.u ignorant for thinking pippen>Jordan
        lmao...are u reading or just maken **** up?????? What post did I state that Pippen is gr8er than Jordan????? hmmmmmm????????? this is Pippen is better than Wade...some here just posting bout how Jordan didnt do anything without Pippen...and that is FACT...and yes so what Kukoc hit lots of clutch key moment shots....with what ur sayen Jordan is a bumb cause he passed it off to Paxson for a game winning shot instead of just taking it...and Pippen was always the inbounder so it ummm makes since..he was the best/smartest passer on the team...gtfo....ur ignorant nuff said....cause in now way were Jordan and Pippen such "friends" that Pippen wanted him back lmao...if there were signs i'm sure the team made him do it...

Comment

How is Wade underrated????? lmao he's always in same sentence as Kobe, Lebron, etc....those guys are def not UNDERRATED
          Meant on this board.

People have a really inflated opinion of Pippen on this board too.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            Meant on this board.

People have a really inflated opinion of Pippen on this board too.
            oh ok...yeah i give Wade his props for sure i consider him better than Lebron myself...actually prob the number 2 or 3 best player in league...i debate that between myself lol i hate Kobe but cant deny his talent...far as Pippen he was a gr8 player man..not much can be inflated..some can sure but not much...now...Wade by career's end could surpass a gr8ness of Scottie no doubt...but only time can tell that

Comment

not to mention that also when he came back..(Jordan being so gr8 and all) he led the Bulls to a championship...oh wait...no....Nick Anderson stripped him and led to the game winning shot in wich Orlando beat them out that year in 6...
              Talk bout being ignorant, this post rite here is pure ignorance and waste to even still Talk bout basketball with this fool.

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                Talk bout being ignorant, this post rite here is pure ignorance and waste to even still Talk bout basketball with this fool.
                lmao y cause its devestating to your arguments???????? its simple true fact..

Comment

Pippen does seem Underated

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    Coach drew the play up for Toni.Pippen refused to go in the game and kicked a chair cause he couldnt take the last shot

dwade also had shaq on his team.who did scottie have?
                    I knOw what was drawn up but as a 3 time champ u GOT to demand the last shot an not let a rookie take it especially in playoff time.

I guess a top 5 center of all time and top 10 pOwer forward ain't enough?

Comment

Wade is a all time great player. Enjoy him while he lasts.

But C'MON MAN.....

Comment

Working...
                      X