Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the better player Scottie Pippen or Dwayne Wade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
    jordan never made it out of the 1st round until pippen came.

in fact he was getting swept left and right in the 1st round. larry bird > jordan

he only won 1 playoff game until pippen came.
    not to mention that also when he came back..(Jordan being so gr8 and all) he led the Bulls to a championship...oh wait...no....Nick Anderson stripped him and led to the game winning shot in wich Orlando beat them out that year in 6...

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
      Just out of curiosity who was the one begging for 23 to come back to the team and also who looked like a punk for not taking a last second shot against the knicks and had Toni kukoc take it instead ..I'll give u on clue ..it wasn't JORDAN..
      Coach drew the play up for Toni.Pippen refused to go in the game and kicked a chair cause he couldnt take the last shot

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
      even though d-Wade led a group to win the chip and pippen didn't , overall got to go with pip..
      dwade also had shaq on his team.who did scottie have?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Pippen is one of the greatest defenders to ever exist. Multiple time All star 6 time world champion and as they will always say "Jordan never won one without Pippen."
        Jordan won his first Olympic Gold without the Pip.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          Coach drew the play up for Toni.Pippen refused to go in the game and kicked a chair cause he couldnt take the last shot

dwade also had shaq on his team.who did scottie have?
          Dwade carried that team to a title, not Shaq.

Shaq wasn't even second in scoring for that series,Antoine Walker was

Shaq was average for the most part in the final series.

2006 final stats for all players below:

http://www.nba.com/heat/stats/2005/n...als_stats.html

Comment

If D-Wade really thought ahead he should have signed with the bulls. He would be working on his third championship as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              If D-Wade really thought ahead he should have signed with the bulls. He would be working on his third championship as we speak.
              Heat > Bulls as proved last playoffs and that was with a weak ass bench.

Playing with Lebron and Bosh> Playing with Rose.

Rose and Wade combo would of been nice though. It could of happened back in the 08 draft but Bulls got number 1 pick and the Heat had to settle for Beasley instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Jordan won his first Olympic Gold without the Pip.

lol that dont count Jordan was in college still...lmao...and Waymon Tisdale was on that team so i'm sure he was the gr8 cause lol.....think Pippen is only player to twice win a championship and gold medal in same year...Jordan did it once i believe with Pippen

Comment

Dwayne Wade was the man on that Heat team but they had crazy defenders. Shaq, Alonzo, Posey, Haslem. Posey to me was such a difference maker, I think him not being there against LA the second time around, cost Celtics the championship. Back to the topic though. I voted for Pippen because Pippen is very underrated. Who wouldn't be playing next to MJ though

Comment

scottie pip all day. points, rebounds, steals, assists, blocks, great one on one defender, great hands, great help defender, very good shooter, intelligent, can create his own shot great length and size.... Scottie had everything.

Comment

Wade is really underrated. He's such an athletic defender. He's a great passer and a great rebounder for his size.

If I need a guy to carry my team, give me Wade. If I need a guy to complement my existing star, give me Pippen. They're two players that excel in different roles, very difficult to compare.

Comment

Working...
                      X