Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have some sort of reading material for when you take a dump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know a guy who cannot take a **** unless he's reading something, he even reads back of shampoo bottles if he's taking a dumb at someone else's house

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      i know a guy who cannot take a **** unless he's reading something, he even reads back of shampoo bottles if he's taking a dumb at someone else's house
      i have the same problem.

if there's absolutely nothing to read, i just etch 'frogs! was here' on the wall.

Comment

i send random texts to random people.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

Comment

always got my ipod on in the toilet, sometimes bring something to read if its a big one

sometimes start texting people/calling people.

nothing better than a good game of battleshits
            Last edited by katsidis; 03-04-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I've gotten it down to a science, about 5 minutes before i'm done, I take my elbows off my knees to restart the circulation of blood to my legs, for you rookies, take notes.

Comment

nowadays it's bring the iphone...use to read archie comics back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  I've gotten it down to a science, about 5 minutes before i'm done, I take my elbows off my knees to restart the circulation of blood to my legs, for you rookies, take notes.
                  Who the hell poops leaning forward. I poop leaning back on the toilet seat with swag.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    Who the hell poops leaning forward. I poop leaning back on the toilet seat with swag.
                    Here's your poop(no effort needed)

Here's a grown man or my turd(requires effort)

Comment

right now i have a book called 'the bathroom reader' fancy that innit?

Comment

Working...
                      X