Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UglyPug displays slick white boy feet!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Videos like yours make this place more homely. Keep it up, and if you do an exhibition bout, post it.

Comment

do a video of yourself in that gear telling us how much of a badass you are.

i'd give you green k for that

Comment

Oh my fawkin gawd. You should have never posted that.

Your feet are slow as molasses. Wow. And you got a lot of extra weight bouncin around. You have like 3 moves. When you the highstep, pick up your knees and do it for more than 5 steps.

You gotta pick uP the pace on all fronts pug. Keep your elbows in to get more speed. Theres about 10 more simple steps you can do to improve coordination because all those steps you did look mad labored.

Listen pug. If thats how you skip, you never ever want to box me. Your feet are slow as foooooook. You've been skipping on and off for a year and you think you're some boxer. I skipped better than that when i was 12.

Let me ask you....when you skip are you going hard for 10 minutes before you even break stride more than maybe once? And by go hard i mean at least 3x faster on your slow steps than that. You should be going 15 min straight minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Your feet are slow as molasses. Wow. And you got a lot of extra weight bouncin around. You have like 3 moves. When you the highstep, pick up your knees and do it for more than 5 steps.

You gotta pick uP the pace on all fronts pug. Keep your elbows in to get more speed. Theres about 10 more simple steps you can do to improve coordination because all those steps you did look mad labored.

Listen pug. If thats how you skip, you never ever want to box me. Your feet are slow as foooooook. You've been skipping on and off for a year and you think you're some boxer. I skipped better than that when i was 12.

Let me ask you....when you skip are you going hard for 10 minutes before you even break stride more than maybe once? And by go hard i mean at least 3x faster on your slow steps than that. You should be going 15 min straight minimum.
          Why don't you post a video and show him how to do it?

Comment

Nothing wrong with getting back into shape. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
              Why don't you post a video and show him how to do it?

Its possible, but im not going out of my way to do so. Its like someone showing a video of them running a hundred meters in 25 seconds, tuen talking about how they're faster than me. Do i give a fuk enough to show i can run a hujdred meters in under 25 seconds? Not really.

Now i dont fault pug at all for getting his skip and workout on, but dude is forever saying how can outbox me or beat my ass, AND he makes fun of other dudes looks for some reason all the time.

Im not scared to share anything if its worth my time. I got guys on here i share run times with on mapmyrun even though im not some fast long distance runner.

Comment

I'm sure Pug would knock you out in a street fight.

Comment

LMAO pug this is classic lol. I love your guts. I like the style and your jump style is finesse lol classy . Good stuff. You Look strong as hell too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    LMAO pug this is classic lol. I love your guts. I like the style and your jump style is finesse lol classy . Good stuff. You Look strong as hell too.
                    wow bombs do you want to suck his dick too?

Comment

Its possible, but im not going out of my way to do so. Its like someone showing a video of them running a hundred meters in 25 seconds, tuen talking about how they're faster than me. Do i give a fuk enough to show i can run a hujdred meters in under 25 seconds? Not really.

Now i dont fault pug at all for getting his skip and workout on, but dude is forever saying how can outbox me or beat my ass, AND he makes fun of other dudes looks for some reason all the time.

Im not scared to share anything if its worth my time. I got guys on here i share run times with on mapmyrun even though im not some fast long distance runner.

My skipping technique is fine. . of course I need improvements. . Im sure you do too

My feet are slow? Really? Look fine to me? While they're not professional boxer speed, IM NOT A PRO! NOT EVEN AN AMATEUR! Im jsut a dude who boxes to stya in shape?

Extra weight? I am carrying about 8 pounds too much right now (always get a little fatter during the winter). . But Im solid, and have visible abs still?

PLEASE, PLEEEAAASEE post a video of you skipping rope. . It will take you literally 5 minutes. . COme on Walt, lets see it.

Oh yeah, I HAVE NEVER made fun of ANYBODY who has posted videos of htem sparring, hitting bags, etc. . I always say, it's the poeple (like you in this case) who can't do shyt, that talk shyt. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X