Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UglyPug displays slick white boy feet!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    5:07

SKipping rope DUran style
    ....damn, Duran can fuck my bitch anytime he wants... no doubt

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        5:07

SKipping rope DUran style
        :wank::wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          What's your height and weight pug?

6 foot, about 178 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
            It's not a sophisticated, subtle humour that bypasses people.

It's just the overall tone - varying wildly from arrogance to self-deprecations, from low-brow to smart, from boy enthusiasm to cold cynic - people just don't get the guy.

I didn't want to say this in my previous post because it sounds pretty gay but....**** it......Pug is someone from this site that I'd hangout with (primarily cos he's a true boxing fans - and those are thin on the ground in my social life. But also cos he's a funny guy).

Even posting this video - he knew the **** he was gonna take. He wanted to show off, ofc - but the outfit, the referencing off JMM and Golovkin to justify it

You can't hate on the guy, you just can't.

Haha yessir; thanks man! . . . People figure out my style, they'll figure out the internet.
            Last edited by UglyPug; 03-04-2012, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Your youtube name is pacsmash? Isnt there a poster on here named pacsmash also?

As for the video, good stuff I always appreciate when people post their personal workout videos on this site. Obviously not the best rope skipper ever, but it looks pretty good. I gave up skipping rope a while ago, never really found it helpful.

Thanks man. . . Lol what are you talking about not the best? I'm a professional boxer, and second only to mayweather when it comes to skipping!

Haha nah, just a beginning skipper trying to get his skip on! One foot at a time, keeping them as close to the ground as possible. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Nooo... He means your ******* were jumbling br0

Not ******* - MAN BOOBS aka MOOBS. . . That being said, they are VERY PERK MOOBS, but moobs nonetheless

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Lol. . . Just a quick little sample of how to skip rope for boxing training and conditioning. . . Overall just good for stamina, coordination, dexterity, and foot speed. . . Nothing fancy, just basic skipping. . . I started a year ago and did it consistently for a few months. . . THen I stopped, and just started back a week ago, so my technique is not perfect, but it gets the job done.

OPEN TO CRITIQUE!!! . . . Anything from shyt talkage to real feedback is appreciated!!!
                  Why do you have breast?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimlock!! View Post
                    Why do you have breast?
                    I am but PUNY HUMAN who eats too much junk food, and by bad, feminine genetic makeup allows excess fat to first be stored around my breasts. . .

Haha same reason GRIMLOCK SMASH HAVE GAP between front grill-piece! IT'S GOOD!!! Field goal is good!!!
                    Last edited by UglyPug; 03-04-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Like I said - they are very solid and perk man breasts. . . However, ultimately (and unfortunately) they are man breasts nonetheless. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X