I Left Apple IOS and came back to Android. (My reasons why)----->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
    Kenny MF Powers

You have already been completely outclassed and owned on this thread by Androidisum. Please stop posting here, your only embarrasing yourself at this point it seems.
    Yeah right dickrider. I answered every one of his points and he has not yet responded. That is not ownage my friend so wipe the semen from your lips and prepare for his response...

Sorry to interrupt your circle jerk, but maybe some of you dont quite know the definition of gimmick...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gimmick

It has also become clear that this entire thread was only made to be a trolling bait thread. Sin city nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      Yeah right dickrider. I answered every one of his points and he has not yet responded. That is not ownage my friend so wipe the semen from your lips and prepare for his response...

Sorry to interrupt your circle jerk, but maybe some of you dont quite know the definition of gimmick...

It has also become clear that this entire thread was only made to be a trolling bait thread. Sin city nailed it.
      You have to be kidding me? You actually think any of your so called "responses" actually hit or made a impact on this discussion? You have only succedded in making yourself look like an idiot and i seriously think everyone stoped reading your replys after your first comment.

Your canned responses are as follows--->> I dont use flash, i dont customize, i dont web browze on my phone, widgets are shortcuts, i dont want options i want a phone that tells ME what to do.

How could you think these are arguments that favor IPhone? Because you are to stupid to actually use Smartphones for thier full potential it makes the features irrelevant??

Maybe you arent a power user and maybe your dumb ass shouldnt even have a smartphone to begin with, you obviously dont have the need for one. Go back to Blackberry and STFU you clown. You make me sick.

Comment

Lmao, why are you so mad?

You fail to miss the point entirely. While you battle your superiority complex trying to tell the world their phone sucks and yours is better, i am merely pointing out the reasons for my preferences.

Maybe android is great for you, thats cool. For me it is not. Why do you care so much what someone else uses? Im a long term user, i have more than enough knowledge and experience to base an opinion. Youve admittedly just started using android...

Everything will be ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
          You have to be kidding me? You actually think any of your so called "responses" actually hit or made a impact on this discussion? You have only succedded in making yourself look like an idiot and i seriously think everyone stoped reading your replys after your first comment.

Your canned responses are as follows--->> I dont use flash, i dont customize, i dont web browze on my phone, widgets are shortcuts, i dont want options i want a phone that tells ME what to do.

How could you think these are arguments that favor IPhone? Because you are to stupid to actually use Smartphones for thier full potential it makes the features irrelevant??

Maybe you arent a power user and maybe your dumb ass shouldnt even have a smartphone to begin with, you obviously dont have the need for one. Go back to Blackberry and STFU you clown. You make me sick.
          If widgets aren't shortcuts, then wtf are they?

And calm down, it's just a phone.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

And calm down, it's just a phone.
            phones are serious business

Comment

I seriously hate some of guys. I hope your laptop dies. lol
              Last edited by Johnny Doomzday; 02-19-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                What's funny is that all these things you call gimmick, Ios is slowly transitioning into the Iphone, yet you call "Gimmicks", ohhh the Irony.
                Ios has taken ideas from android and blackberry and Iphone users don't have the slightest idea where their "notifications", "imessage", and "siri" come from. There are some REALLY smart Apple users but that's only the top percentage of them. The rest of them are a bunch of sheep who know nothing about what they talk about. They have no idea just about everything "new" in iOS5 is stuff android and blackberry have been doing for over 2 years.

I have not yet responded because i have better things to do on a saturday night then argue with ******s who know nothing about their phones. You sound like the type of idiot that wants to enjoy the best experience with products doesn't want to pay for it. YOu have low end phones on fuken Tmobil and you wonder why you have a ****ty experience.

If you're going to compare Iphone to android then compare apple to apples. Compare iphone to SGS2, Nexus, and the other Android phones in that bracket.

The phone you have is for people that can't afford the high end phones and the network you're on is also geared to low income people (although just because you have it doesnt mean your low income)

So in reality you should be THANKING Android and Tmobile for even allowing you to have any kind of smart phone, even if it's a low end one because if it wasn't for them catering to every market your broke ass wouldn't even know what a smart phone feels like.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

A widget is a stand-alone application that can be embedded into third party sites by any user on a page where they have rights of authorship (e.g. a webpage, blog, or profile on a social media site). Widgets allow users to turn personal content into dynamic web apps that can be shared on websites where the code can be installed

Widgets may be looked upon as downloadable applications which look and act like traditional apps but are implemented using web technologies including JavaScript, Flash, HTML and CSS. Widgets use and depend on web APIs exposed either by the browser or by a widget engine such as Akamai, Clearspring, KickApps, MassPublisher, NewsGator, Plusmo, Widgetbox, Widsets, WebWag, FormLoop and many others.

--Wiki

Comment

Its pretty funny how the android community has become the new smug elitist crowd most users claimed to be running from with apple. They even hate on their own userbase, thats like elitist level 2.

Comment

Its pretty funny how the android community has become the new smug elitist crowd most users claimed to be running from with apple. They even hate on their own userbase, thats like elitist level 2.
                      thaaa truth

Comment

Working...
                      X