No announcement yet.

Would you confront her or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Wouldn't this be one of the most embarrassing humiliations ever? It wouldn't be the moral thing to do, but it'd be a great payback. I would force them to leave the house in their birthday suits at gun point [I'd unload it first of course just to avoid anything crazy that could possibly happen], and you know how noisy most neighbors can be, they'll probably have enough time to snap pictures and record videos of them before the cops would show up to force me to give them back their clothes/car keys, ect.

All eyes would be on her to watch her every move, and that would be enough to get me through the night without given much thought of what she did.
    That's more like it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

To answer the TS question: I wouldn't get mad cause its nothing that my Desert Eagle .50 can't handle

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
        To answer the TS question: I wouldn't get mad cause its nothing that my Desert Eagle .50 can't handle

Comment

Nice weapon but I don't like the fact you can't conceal it.

It's just too massive and jagged/sleek.

I mean it reminds me of carrying a ****ing 22 long rifle as a kid......lol just not very practical.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

suicide is not the answer

Comment

Working...
            X