No announcement yet.

Would you confront her or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Because children only matter when theyre biologically yours.

So many tough guys out here. Stop watching Maury and Jerry Springer
    If she already had some other guy's child when you first met her, then yes, it's understandable to take the responsibility of helping her raising him/her if you truly love her. If it's when you've already been in a long intimate relationship with her, and you find out that you're not going to be the father of her first child, then you'd be a fool to stay with her. I know love can blind most of us, but my pride is just as important to me.
    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 02-08-2012, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      If she already had some other guy's child when you first met her, then yes, it's understandable to take the responsibility of helping her raising him/her if you truly love her. If it's when you're already in a long intimate relationship with her, and you find out that you're not going to be the father of her first child, then you'd be a fool to stay with her. I know love can blind most of us, but my pride is just as important to me.
      Oh i thought you meant that you've been together lets say 10 years and you have a 7 year old kid. Then she reveals to you that you're not the father

Comment

Cheating wife or girlfriend

Let's say one day you come home from a hard day's work earlier than usual; and as you walk through the door you might already figure out that something is stranger than usual by the soft moaning/screaming sound you hear. My questions are, would you not want to catching her in the act? Or would you simply leave the house[without making a scene] to clear your head and then confront her days later just to give her enough breathing room to deny it since you don't have any proof?
        Most definately confront IMMEDIATELY. If you were stupid enough to go away quietly and come back later and expect them to be honest or sincere.... you risk the ole' "Shaggy" defense.

"Waaasnn't me".

Just like Eddie Murphy said in "Raw", there are some [people] that will deny it to their dying breath. Even if you saw them farking, watch them putting their clothes on - getting in their car and driving away.... they'll still give you the "Wasn't me" - and try to make you feel like you've gone bat **** crazy.

I've had the opposite pulled on me though - where I was accused of cheating (I didn't), and they said "I know you did" (because of blah blah blah) and I was like "WTF? When did this happen, and who was I with cause I sure the hell don't know." It's horrible to be accused of **** like that when you know it never happened, and they're standing there telling you they "know" you did.

Comment

Believe it or not, there are men out there who wouldn't do it. Especially the married ones, it has more to do with them being afraid of losing half of their financial asset more so than getting their hearts broken. I know lots of my dad's friends who have admitted that their wives have cheated on them several times, but they haven't done anything about it nor ever will.
          I thought the cheater is not entitled to anything since they went outside the marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I thought the cheater is not entitled to anything since they went outside the marriage?
            I don't know anything about that.

Comment

I don't know anything about that.
              I mean not entitled to any of the non-cheater's asset; if its an asset that they jointly own, then that will be split.

Comment

I'm coming in, 357 ****ed. However I have to see who the fella is & if he knows me. If he does problems. If he doesn't, then I'll let him walk away. Men must understand that there is at least a 50% chance that he doesn't know your girl/wife is a whore.

There won't be anything to discuss with her, nothing. She might catch a smack around & she's catching the door for sure. Men are men, most won't turn down *****. I've been in a similar situation, (to the lover). Her man taught me a thing or two bout reality. I'm lucky to have been able to leave. Pants down, deep inside a taken woman, didn't have a clue. He was a real man, he understood who was wrong.

Comment

I'd be the guy in the bed, and away just in time, 'cause I'm a backdoor man

Comment

I'd be making someone's ass pay. Bet.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Wouldn't this be one of the most embarrassing humiliations ever? It wouldn't be the moral thing to do, but it'd be a great payback. I would force them to leave the house in their birthday suits at gun point [I'd unload it first of course just to avoid anything crazy that could possibly happen], and you know how noisy most neighbors can be, they'll probably have enough time to snap pictures and record videos of them before the cops would show up to force me to give them back their clothes/car keys, ect.

All eyes would be on her to watch her every move, and that would be enough to get me through that night without given much thought of what she did. I'd probably feel bad about it months later by thinking of her mentally recovering from being embarrassed publicly, but at the same time, this would probably be a good lesson to halt her from ever cheating on anyone else again.
                      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 02-09-2012, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X