No announcement yet.

Israel vs Iran Who Ya Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rossman View Post
    If anything it was understated. Millions of bodies were unaccounted for and not included. Any denile of the holocaust are lies to build the anti Jewish machine that many feel is their religious duty. It's the Jewish now, next it will be the Christians and athiests. No true religion promotes hate.
    Then what do you think of the Holocaust machine? It is an industry in the billions and is currently used to further any and every Jewish agenda in the world. They think of themselves as the special chosen ones and the rest of us are Goyim whose lives are not worth anything. Look it up, it's in the Talmud.

It is already the Christians being oppressed. Try criticizing a Jew and see how quickly you're branded an anti-Semite, a term so bad that it makes you worse than a murderer. Yet nobody objects to all Catholics being labeled as pedophiles in jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

The Iranian president was talking about the illegal regime in Israel not the actual people. He never called for the destruction of Israel. Stop with your filthy lies and propaganda. Iran has a sizeable Jewish community, if the Iran government was that bad they would start slaughtering the Iranian Jews first before threatening israel.
      Exactly. It is a mis-interpretation that has been used by the Jewish state to justify its aggression towards Iran. He was not talking about destroying the physical entity of Israel but the oppressive Zionist regime that as far as I'm considered is responsible for crimes as heinous as the ones by the Nazis they constantly remind us of. For a nation that suffered genocide and whose current identity is so much shaped by it, you'd think they'd be at the forefront of human rights instead of abusing them.

You'd be surprised how many Jews live in Iran and how well they are treated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Its western propaganda when Iran calls for the destruction of israel but when he denies the holocaust, its his "personal opinion"

Only lunatics would deny the holocaust but we have the Pres. of Iran doing it. Yet many follow calling whatever jews say propaganda but deny the holocaust isnt?
        You're Jewish so there is obvious bias in everything you write. The Holocaust has become the one sacred event of not just the 20th century, but the entire history of human-kind. Non-Jews have been murdered in the hundreds of millions over the centuries in many instances of systematic ethnic cleansing, yet nobody cares about that. It is only the magic 6 billion number that we must worship. Millions of Ukranians were intentionally starved to death by the communist regime (Jewish, by the way), yet anybody hardly knows about that. Look up the Holodomor.

Comment

• Here's some food for thought.

May 23, 2011

There is no chance that Israel will recognize the Armenian Genocide, it is impossible, said country’s Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon.

Last week Committee on Education, Culture and Sports of the Israeli Knesset accepted the demand to discuss the Armenian Genocide recognition in the parliament.

“We can not afford damaging relations with our main strategic partner Azerbaijan because of some controversial historical issues relating to the events which happened a century ago,” IzRus website quotes Ayalon.

Knesset’s education committee is headed by Alex Miller, member of Israel is Our Home parliamentary group and Ayalon’s party fellow.

Members of this parliamentary group are traditional supporters of partnership with Azerbaijan.

Source: Knesset will never recognize Armenian Genocide

I wonder what response I will get if I call the Holocaust some controversial historical issue that happened a century ago. Yet to this day we are bombarded with "Holocaust education" and commemorative centers springing up all over the world. A day doesn't go by that I don't hear some sob story of a Holocaust survivor. Those Germans aren't so efficient after all, well with all those survivors left and right vilifying Germans who pay them reparations in the billions..

A voting was held at the plenary session of the Knesset – the Jewish parliament – on submitting the Armenian Genocide recognition bill to the Education, Culture and Sports Committee chaired by Alex Miller.

The voting was initiated by Zahava Gal-On, a native of Lithuania, who, as Israeli journalist Alexander Goldenstein put it, “picked up the Armenian baton from her retired fellow party member.”

According to the Knesset regulations, Miller’s committee has to consider the possibility of recognition of the Armenian Genocide and submit a recognition bill to the parliament for approval.

This is not the first time that the issue is discussed by one of the committees of the Jewish parliament.

In recent years, such suggestions were made almost annually, but the government was traditionally mobilizing the coalition – on the Foreign Ministry’s demand – to ban the discussion of the issue.

What’s different this time?

The thing is that when in the spring of 2008 the issue was put on the agenda the government insisted on passing the bill over to the Defense and Foreign Relations Committee for which it was criticized by the Armenian community of Israel, who thought that the issue had to be viewed by the Education Committee since the Defense and Foreign Relations Committee is greatly influenced by the Turkish and Azeri lobbies.

Deputies of the “Israel is Our Home” party spoke against putting the genocide recognition issue on the agenda. This party unites Jews that emigrated to Israel from the former Soviet Union, particularly from Azerbaijan. Prior to the voting Yosef Shagal, a member of that faction, chairman of the parliamentary association of Israeli-Azeri friendship, said:

“Supporters of the recognition of the so-called “Armenian Genocide” are just a small bunch of Israeli marginals, to whom that issue is perhaps the only opportunity to remind of their political presence.”

And so today, that “bunch of marginals” unanimously voted for submitting the issue to the Education Committee for consideration. This is indeed an essential circumstance.

Until now the discussion of the issue was trusted to the Defense and Foreign Relations Committee, the sessions of which are closed to public. This time the discussion will be held at an open session. But will that be favorable for Israel’s recognition of the Armenian genocide?

The situation is further complicated not only by the pro-Turkish lobby, but also by Israel’s relations with Azerbaijan: trade and hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of investments annually, and when the Azeri oil supply is factored in, the scale of commodity circulation reaches four billion dollars.

The other important issue here is that the perception of the “exceptionality of the Holocaust” is quite strong in the European mind. Back in 2002, Israeli Ambassador to Georgia Rivka Cohen stated in Yerevan: “The Holocaust is an unprecedented phenomenon, and nothing, including the tragedy of Armenians, can be compared with it.”

The Armenian Foreign Ministry expressed its strong protest against that statement.

The statement, however, only strengthened opinions among Armenians that this kind of perception of history is almost a pan-national Jewish mentality.

“That is the reason why many parliamentarians sympathizing with Armenians in their hearts refrain from recognizing the 1915 events as genocide,” says Goldenstein.

Quite recently, one of the Education Committee members, commenting on the prospect of the bill recognition, said:

“If we recognize the Armenian Genocide, we will be asked to do the same for the massacre in the Balkans, Holodomor, they will even remember Pol Pot (a politician from Cambodia who committed genocide against his own people and annihilated several millions in three and a half years) and Idi Amin, the president of Uganda, founder of one of the cruelest authoritarian regimes in Africa). And we believe that the only case of genocide - a systematic and intended extermination of a people – occurred during the Second World War.”

Source: Armenian Genocide Recognition: Bill at Israeli Knesset

The position of Israeli President Shimon Peres is also unambiguous. He expressed his view on this issue in 2001. “It is meaningless to say that Armenians underwent genocide like the Jews. Comparison of Armenians with Jews in the genocide issue is inadmissible,” he said.

I am not denying the Holocaust by the way, I'd just like Jews to see what it feels like when a real genocide is denied by the very same people who have based their entire existence off of the Holocaust. Israel gets zero sympathy from me until they stop their dirty tactics and acting like everyone's unfairly against them and when they bring it upon themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            The country that has america on there side
            ^^^^^This.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
              Exactly. It is a mis-interpretation that has been used by the Jewish state to justify its aggression towards Iran. He was not talking about destroying the physical entity of Israel but the oppressive Zionist regime that as far as I'm considered is responsible for crimes as heinous as the ones by the Nazis they constantly remind us of. For a nation that suffered genocide and whose current identity is so much shaped by it, you'd think they'd be at the forefront of human rights instead of abusing them.

You'd be surprised how many Jews live in Iran and how well they are treated.
              The Typical, oh i have a jewish friend therefore there is no possible way i can hate jews even tho i call for the destruction of israel.

All you guys do is cry about israeli "propagando" but when Iran says ***** like they want the destruction of israel, and israel is a cancerous tumor that must be cut, ohhhh its just "Israeli propaganda that mis-interprets the quote" gimme a break

Comment

• Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
                Here's some food for thought.

I wonder what response I will get if I call the Holocaust some controversial historical issue that happened a century ago. Yet to this day we are bombarded with "Holocaust education" and commemorative centers springing up all over the world. A day doesn't go by that I don't hear some sob story of a Holocaust survivor. Those Germans aren't so efficient after all, well with all those survivors left and right vilifying Germans who pay them reparations in the billions..

I am not denying the Holocaust by the way, I'd just like Jews to see what it feels like when a real genocide is denied by the very same people who have based their entire existence off of the Holocaust. Israel gets zero sympathy from me until they stop their dirty tactics and acting like everyone's unfairly against them and when they bring it upon themselves.
                "Wahh wahh wahh look at me cry about israel who is yet to recognize the Armenian Genocide but is getting closer while i dont complain about Iran deny the holocaust"

Oh but ONLY israel has an agenda

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  The Typical, oh i have a jewish friend therefore there is no possible way i can hate jews even tho i call for the destruction of israel.

All you guys do is cry about israeli "propagando" but when Iran says ***** like they want the destruction of israel, and israel is a cancerous tumor that must be cut, ohhhh its just "Israeli propaganda that mis-interprets the quote" gimme a break
                  Facts are facts; The Iranian president never said he wanted the destruction of Israel. He was talking about the regime in Israel and its removal, this is not a threat. Western countries constantly talk about the removal of numerous regimes worldwide daily. You can try to bluff and laugh your way out of this situation but the facts are clear for all to see. Your baseless propaganda has no meaning and has been exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    Facts are facts; The Iranian president never said he wanted the destruction of Israel. He was talking about the regime in Israel and its removal, this is not a threat. Western countries constantly talk about the removal of numerous regimes worldwide daily. You can try to bluff and laugh your way out of this situation but the facts are clear for all to see. Your baseless propaganda has no meaning and has been exposed.
                    Not a threat

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran's Supreme Leader, made a statement on Friday describing Israel as a "cancerous tumor" and declaring Iran's support for anyone who opposes the Jewish nation and acting upon it.

His exact statement was "(Israel is a) cancerous tumor that should be cut and will be cut", after which he confirmed his country's support for militant groups like the Lebanese Hezbollah and the Palestinian Hamas, which have been in direct conflict with Israel.

I guess israel made him say that and its all propaganda right

Comment

• Again quote picking and misinterpreting, he said the cancerous Zionist regime NOT Israel. He making a clear distinct between Israel and Zionist led regime in Israel. This Zionist led regime has done nothing expect bring violence and war on the Palestinian people and destabilize the whole Middle East.

Comment

Working...
                      X