No announcement yet.

Movies that move you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    OMG.. You too??? I love that movie......... but no one wants to watch it with me because I know all the scenes and can't help but to say the lines out loud.

"Yu dthroppped yurde rock."

Another one I can never watch too many times is Shawshank Redemption. I love Morgan Freeman. Actually met and shaked his hand once.

And just about any Denzel Washington flick is a definate hit. John Q was a tear dropper.

Oooooh.... good one. Tears will definately fall with that one. Jaden Smith was almost as good as Will in that one.
    This is why we're soul mates

Comment

Harry potter when doby the house elf dies gets me every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
        I wasn't upset either when liquid came from eyes, it was tears of joy.
        Aww D - sounds like somewhere in your childhood you were traumatized by crying.

Come'ere and let Mama Bear give you a big ole hug.
        (Nessles D in her bossoms)

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        This is why we're soul mates
        Many, many reasons love.

Comment

I cried like a little fat girl who got her cake took away when Optimus Prime died..

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 02-02-2012, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I cried like a little fat girl who got her cake took away when Optimus Prime died..

There, there Sweet Pea... (opens her arms to make room for Pea next to D in her bossoms) :boobies:

Comment

There, there Sweet Pea... (opens her arms to make room for Pea next to D in her bossoms) :boobies:
              Thats why you will always be my e-girl, Lori. Boobies always make things better. Since I'm being a ****tinal simp about it, this goes out to you, and BL.

Comment

The perks of our relationship is there are 4 boobies instead of two

I'll help you with the cuddles.

Comment

I'm crying my eyes out right now for not getting any bosom action

Here hoping there is space for one more and Lorily is like that woman from Total Recall

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Thats why you will always be my e-girl, Lori. Boobies always make things better. Since I'm being a ****tinal simp about it, this goes out to you, and BL.

I love it when you dedicate songs to me Pea

Comment

I love it when you dedicate songs to me Pea

Unrelated. What do you think of Cotto-Mayweather? Watching? Buying? Hate it? Legit?

What do you say?

Comment

Working...
                      X