Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice about a girl I like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask her to come along for a few drinks after work with other work mates, talk to her casually, see what she is interested in & then use what she's interested in to plan a date she'll enjoy & be comfortable with (if she says yes).

I doubt she will say yes though, i mean asking advice about a girl over the internet kind of tells me your a sucker.

Comment

she's not into you, bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        If you have never been around her outside of work, you may not even like her outside of that setting. Before you make your life awkward, see if you can get a few people from work to go for a drink, invite her along as a casual thing, then if you're still into her ask her out. But try to pay attention to body language etc and see if she's interested first.
        Good Advice ! Always good to be sure the other persons feeling the same way . Because if not it could mean a trip to HR with permanent vacations.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
          Ask her to come along for a few drinks after work with other work mates, talk to her casually, see what she is interested in & then use what she's interested in to plan a date she'll enjoy & be comfortable with (if she says yes).

I doubt she will say yes though, i mean asking advice about a girl over the internet kind of tells me your a sucker.

Did you just copy paste someone?

Comment

Originally posted by jeg77 View Post
            Did you just copy paste someone?

No

Comment

**** it, do it the John Goodman way. Get real drunk and threaten to knock her out with a tire iron if she wont go out with you.

Comment

Well, doesn't she eat breakfast and lunch? Have your lunch with her or smth. Then go out socially with co-workers. Beware of muslim girls though. I have this Egyptian co-worker with a hoodie, I think they call it a hijab or smth. I wasn't even interested in her but she started talking to me and talking, and kept on talking. Started sayign ridiculous stuff like I have a beautiful nose and that I moved really elegantly. Started touching my hands and the tip of my head. MY coworkers were like dude this girl is Arabic you gotta go for her. I can't believe you got such game and what not. So I gave her a ride home and we spoke in the car. She asked me if I had a girlfriend. I told her that I had just broken up with my girl. She's like are you looking for something serious and I told her that I wasn't sure that first we gotta start casually and maybe from then it could become serious. Well she's a 28 year old virgin and they've been teasing me at work that I need to become a muslim. After all, that's what one of my co-workers did for another co-worker who was muslim. Sad part is he did athat and she turned him down. He was in agony for 2 months afterwords. I thought he was gonna kill himself but he kinda regrouped. He got an arranged marriage with a Pakistani girl, who actually looks better than him. I was at the wedding at the mosque. This girl though if she would've done it with me I wouldn't have taken the hijab off and she has a crazy booty and her chest is too big. I didn't even know at first, she was so well covered.
                Anyway don't go for muslim girls unless you're muslim lol

Comment

davros, ignore everyone else and just listen to boss lady.

she gave the best possible advice a horny guy like you can get because it essentially eliminates the possibility of any awkwardness afterwards if it turns out she finds you disgusting.

Comment

i got some advice for you. Stop being a ***** and make your move already. I did the same thing you did at a place before and didnt make my move, next thing i knew i got layed off and it was too late. I regret til this day, so keep that in my mind, everyday u let go by theres a chance she will meet someone else and be taken. I know you might be nervous and stuff, but dude you only live 1 life, stand up and be brave, you dont gotta ask her out on a date, just ask her to go get something to eat with you real quick.

And the hole thing about not dating chicks at work, well that can get bad yea but if u think the relationship is going somewhere, you can always get a new sjob and make things work. Working at the same place as your gf is outta the question though. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
                      i got some advice for you. Stop being a ***** and make your move already. I did the same thing you did at a place before and didnt make my move, next thing i knew i got layed off and it was too late. I regret til this day, so keep that in my mind, everyday u let go by theres a chance she will meet someone else and be taken. I know you might be nervous and stuff, but dude you only live 1 life, stand up and be brave, you dont gotta ask her out on a date, just ask her to go get something to eat with you real quick.

And the hole thing about not dating chicks at work, well that can get bad yea but if u think the relationship is going somewhere, you can always get a new sjob and make things work. Working at the same place as your gf is outta the question though. Good luck.
                      translation:

'ts, you're a pusseh. peace.'

Comment

Working...
                      X