Advice about a girl I like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
    ^^ real talk from boss lady

True indeed, that's how dude should strategize his approach.

Comment

dont sh it where you eat is my advice...

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        True indeed, that's how dude should strategize his approach.
        Yeah I think thats what I'm gonna do. If she doesnt want to come then she likely isnt interested in me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
          Yeah I think thats what I'm gonna do. If she doesnt want to come then she likely isnt interested in me anyway, just need to think of something to do lol.
          Are you from England? Some of the words you use make me think so, anyway if you are I have two words for you:

Pub Quiz

That way you can have a laugh and be silly without looking like a dick.

Plus, you have more reason to interact and if conversation is struggling a little you can use the questions as a jumping off point.

Comment

Who ****ing knows with these ****s..

Always ****ing about with mixed signals

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              Are you from England? Some of the words you use make me think so, anyway if you are I have two words for you:

Pub Quiz

That way you can have a laugh and be silly without looking like a dick.

Plus, you have more reason to interact and if conversation is struggling a little you can use the questions as a jumping off point.
              Yeah I'm English how can you tell? I'm good at making people laugh so that should'nt be a problem. Pub quiz might be an idea I think I will have a chat to her a few more times first.

Comment

Yeah I'm English how can you tell? I'm good at making people laugh so that should'nt be a problem. Pub quiz might be an idea I think I will have a chat to her a few more times first.
                I am a preceptive girl

Pub quiz is always funny.

Just keep it casual until you are sure you are even interested in her. I know you said you don't want to end up in the friend zone, but I will be honest with you guys, girls decide who will be in the friend zone pretty much right away, after meeting someone.

You just wouldn't want to take her out properly only to discover maybe she isn't your cup of tea, and then if it's her that likes you and you want to friend zone her well ... now you have a mess and have complicated your work life.

Good luck with it though

Comment

Pub quiz? LOLLLLLL!

Karaoke after a few pints down the local boozer after as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                    Pub quiz? LOLLLLLL!

Karaoke after a few pints down the local boozer after as well?
                    What do you wanna bet that I know more about women than you do?

Comment

This girl recently started working at the same place as me and I kinda like her. She's only been there a few weeks and works at my office 3 times a week.

I've managed to chat to her a couple of times and we seem to get on ok and have a laugh, I been thinking about asking her out for a drink or something but its a pain as she's sat at her desk most of the day with loads of people around plus I have to admit its a bit awkward asking someone out from work.

What do you think I should do? I could try and get to know her a bit better but defo dont want to get in the friends zone. So I thought it best to get on and do it. Maybe I could drop her an email at work or try and catch her leaving work.
                      If I were you, what I'd probably do is clock her toilet breaks.. that way you can time it so that you can get there just before her, leaving a nice surprise in the can for her to feast her eyes upon. If she appreciates the effort you've put into the gesture then you'll definitely make yourself a date-worthy candidate.

Comment

Working...
                      X