No announcement yet.

NFL Championship discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bullq21 View Post
    what im tryin to say is give credit to the giants for staying in there and especially to the giants d. if anything the giants d led them to victory not eli. the giants offense was basically null for the second half except for when they had great field position thanks to kyle williams terrible punt returning. the 49ers d is about as lights out as anything i have ever seen tho, those guys are amazing
    Agreed. They have a superbowl caliber pass rush and run defense, their pass defense is why they lost.

They'd be right there with the Giants D if they had that.
    Last edited by Haglerwins; 01-23-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• I hardly remember the game because I was so drunk. Puked violently. Head is pounding right now.

Comment

• I'm pretty happy in the way I conducted myself. Didn't go Godzilla on anything, and I haven't lost any of my car key's.

Congrats to the G-Men.

Comment

• Looks like i predicted in right.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Hey bro. You said upstate !!! Now if you wanna go Marco Polo thats fine !!! Haven't been there in a minute but I'm sure not much has changed !!! All disrespect to New Englanders !!! We're whipping that @ss !!!

bro i lived in NY for four years

dont get snappy with me about which region is which

i will son you on NY geography

upstate NY is a very broad term

basically anything north of the greater New york city area is called upstate.

then you have central ny
            albany (near mass. home sweet home.)
            western NY
            the finger lakes region
            the Adirondack's

etc

i lived in central NY
            right below the finger lakes

and it's considered upstate becasue it's north of the city (new york)
            basically if you dont live in the new york metropolitan region and you are a new yorker you are considered to live up state

with the giants we get to provide an ass whipping and humble an entire state, because the region is so fractured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I hardly remember the game because I was so drunk. Puked violently. Head is pounding right now.

that **** will catch up with you, walken

Comment

• The ravens should have won their game, I bet you Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and Tyrell Suggs were waiting for that guy in the locker room.

Comment

• I see a whole lot of yelling on First and 10. Two Stew's and Skip?

Lawlerskates...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I see a whole lot of yelling on First and 10. Two Stew's and Skip?

Lawlerskates...
                    No seriously, the ravens d forces tom brady into a horrible game, beat the living **** out of grownkowski, give up no throwing touchdowns, and they lose because of a dropped catch that would be a game winner and a 32 yard kick that I could probably make. I would have punched him in the mouth if I was one of the ravens premier defenders who did their job well.

Comment

• Lmaooo...

Did I call it?

Comment

Working...
                      X