Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Let's go G-Men.

Props to SF fans and their team.

Eli gets sacked 6 times and hit numerous other times, but still gets up to lead the Giants for the win.

Special teams proved that it comes down to them when each team ends up playing equal to the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        This is the formula for the Steelers in 06,the Giants in 07, the Packers in 11' and The Giants AGAIN in 12' the team with the momentum, that gets it all together at the right time rides that wave all the way to the Superbowl. We cannot, willnot won't BE STOPPED. G-MEN!!!!1
        Yea the playoffs are not about who has the best record

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
          you live in new jersey and you're a fan of jordan's bulls and brady's patriots? c'mon. now i don't have a say who gets to root for who, but I've got every right to think its lame if you only root for winners.
          If you ask the ppl who know me here, they'd tell you that...

1. I've been a fan of the Pats since the Bledsoe days since he's my favorite player.
          2. I've been a Bulls fan since 1984.
          3. I'm a bigger Mets fan than I am a Pats fan.

I just moved to NJ a few years ago so I really have no allegiance to NJ/NY teams.

Funny that I became a follower and fan of the Mets since I feel bad for their fans and franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            If you ask the ppl who know me here, they'd tell you that...

1. I've been a fan of the Pats since the Bledsoe days since he's my favorite player.
            2. I've been a Bulls fan since 1984.
            3. I'm a bigger Mets fan than I am a Pats fan.

I just moved to NJ a few years ago so I really have no allegiance to NJ/NY teams.

Funny that I became a follower and fan of the Mets since I feel bad for their fans and franchise.
            you don't have to defend yourself to me. you made a snide comment, i made a snide reply. that's all. may the best team win.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
              you don't have to defend yourself to me. you made a snide comment, i made a snide reply. that's all. may the best team win.
              Fair enough.

It should be a great lead up and hopefully an even greater game.

Comment

• Originally posted by » HE3R0 « View Post
                Let's go G-Men.

Props to SF fans and their team.

Eli gets sacked 6 times and hit numerous other times, but still gets up to lead the Giants for the win.

Special teams proved that it comes down to them when each team ends up playing equal to the other.
                Lets be real here Eli didnt lead them too **** he played mediocre and the Giants benefitted off of two botched punt returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by bullq21 View Post
                  Lets be real here Eli didnt lead them too **** he played mediocre and the Giants benefitted off of two botched punt returns.
                  Kyle Williams MVP. He took the Giants to the superbowl.

Comment

• Why are 49'ers fans so obnoxious and violent? I've never seen any other fanbase take a loss this badly

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefyBeefCake View Post
                      Kyle Williams MVP. He took the Giants to the superbowl.
                      He should call Cundiff and ask him how he's dealing with his ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X