Undertaker
    Edge
    Lesnar
    Austin
    HBK
    Beniot

he even had a great match with john cena

kurt is a legend
    He had some great ones with Eddie Guerrero and Chris Jericho too. I remember this freaking great triple threat match he had with Benoit and Jericho, freaking redonkulous.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He had some great ones with Eddie Guerrero and Chris Jericho too. I remember this freaking great triple threat match he had with Benoit and Jericho, freaking redonkulous.
      word

how did i forget about those matches

Comment

lol

Comment

ay Bringer, could you imagine if they tried to put this on TV now?!

The FCC would be all over this sht. Jake was great and nuts to be able to get that on the air.
          Last edited by Haglerwins; 01-18-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            watching another awesome movie...the stranger

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post

lol
              LOL. John Cena is f***ing terrible.

Comment

This thread carries much nostalgia from my childhood....WWF late 90's was boss...

I lost interest by early 2001 though. Moved on to the Japanese pro wrestling scene.

Its so different. They care much more for in ring ability than mic skills. It is fair to say its a sport over there.

Back on topic though...I dont think anything tops WWF from 1997-2000. Even the jobbers had something to do on screen. How times change....most decent WWE talents are lucky if they get time on the two big shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                  This thread carries much nostalgia from my childhood....WWF late 90's was boss...

I lost interest by early 2001 though. Moved on to the Japanese pro wrestling scene.

Its so different. They care much more for in ring ability than mic skills. It is fair to say its a sport over there.

Back on topic though...I dont think anything tops WWF from 1997-2000. Even the jobbers had something to do on screen. How times change....most decent WWE talents are lucky if they get time on the two big shows.
                  i use to follow the japanese scene. the road warriors, steiners, abdullah & the sheik, the funk brothers, terry gordy & steve"dr.death"williams, stan hansen, tiger jeet singh,etc...i use to watch all these guys kick japanese ass...

Comment

Did someone say SANDMAN??

Sandman+Metallica= Epic Win

Comment

Y

Meet Master P The movie I Got the Hook Up. That is all...

Comment

Working...
                      X