Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    ^^^

wow. pathetic.
    you don;t have the right to speak. . you speak of the deceased. . . speaking of one's chosen profession is not even in the same ballpark. . . something has gotta be wrong with you to do that.

Comment

• Read the new thread title - sat in stunned silence for a second

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        see, you're right. . . . i shouldn't have said that. . that's why im retiring. . .
        No. You're being a pussy. Man up, grab your nuts, and tell me how you really feel Patricia.

*see that I capitalized the "p" in your name because you atleast spoke your mind, and removed somebody's **** from your mouth to do it. But that respect was short lived, your back down to lower cased letters*

Comment

you don;t have the right to speak. . you speak of the deceased. . . speaking of one's chosen profession is not even in the same ballpark. . . something has gotta be wrong with you to do that.
          right bud. looooooool

i said what i said and felt bad about it. and then apologized. you're a sad, sad, sad, case.

you picked at the nicest guy here and now he owns you. like literally.

pathetic here, pathetic, there, pathetic every where.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            right bud. looooooool

i said what i said and felt bad about it. and then apologized. you're a sad, sad, sad, case.

you picked at the nicest guy here and now he owns you. like literally.

pathetic here, pathetic, there, pathetic every where.
            kind of like how the united states government owns his ass?

TIMMMMMAAHHHHHHH! horton. . . ahhh, i love it! LOVE IT!

Comment

• My goodness this isn't even fair. Chiefz.....after the ether from about 10 pages ago I've been thinking of that Jay Z video on Hot 97 when Nas. went at him. straight vulgar lol

Comment

kind of like how the united states government owns his ass?

TIMMMMMAAHHHHHHH! horton. . . ahhh, i love it! LOVE IT!
                wow. that was awesome, keep talking because you're really becoming unraveled.

Comment

no, i woudl expect you to use your own common sense and realize what you are doing is a lie. . . and how you are being used. . you have been brainwashed. . you have been broken down, and reshaped into how "the man" wants you to be. . . i feel sorry for you, really. .

you can't do what you want to do, when you want to do it - you have to listen. . when your daddy calls, you better answer! that's why i was never into those "group mentality" things that the army and marines instills in you. . "you're finally part of something because you're with us"! smh. . just smh x 1000. .

lol so by you saying you weren't bullied in HS proves that you weren't? yet the course your life has taken you points to the contrary. .
                  hahaha the man really thinks he is "rebutting" by giving his own word that he isnt. . that's like asking kordell steward if he's a butt pirate, and he says no... doesn't make it so. . .

the fact that you are 35 years old, and find acceptance in groups, including the internet, tells me all i need to know about your feeble minded, baby nuts and bytch **** having, chubby ass. . .

poor, POOR lil bugger!!!!

Comment

• and props to the ban stick for keeping up wiht the gangs of new york theme!

Comment

hahaha the man really thinks he is "rebutting" by giving his own word that he isnt. . that's like asking kordell steward if he's a butt pirate, and he says no... doesn't make it so. . .

the fact that you are 35 years old, and find acceptance in groups, including the internet, tells me all i need to know about your feeble minded, baby nuts and bytch **** having, chubby ass. . .

poor, POOR lil bugger!!!!
                      look, the "lawyer" doesn't know how to use the quote function.

Comment

Working...
                      X