Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post

Man, Pugly...... you are losing it now.

see, you're right. . . . i shouldn't have said that. . that's why im retiring. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      see, you're right. . . . i shouldn't have said that. . that's why im retiring. . .
      It was a real immature statement that spoke volumes about you and none about Chief.

I expected better from you Pugly...
      Last edited by Grand Champ; 01-13-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

lol yes chiefz has "pwned" me by calling me patricia (lol?) and a parasite, and cum bucket? names we called each other in middle school?

like i said (verified by PM's I received) - i don't use silly names, my trolling HIT WHERE IT HURTS. . which is why so many older guys took so much time from their "lives" to write back to me. . . i managed to bring out their insecurities in real life, and all their angst, anger, and jealousy came to fruition in this thread. . .
        I'm starting to think you dont even attend anyone's University. Maybe a vocational school where you can learn a trade(knitting, wheel washing, valet parking, dishwashing, take your pick[I personally think its the fine art of fluffing])because your reading comprehension is seriously something left to be desired for pamela. I already stated in previous posts(that you conveniently ducked)that I am not mad, angry, filled with angst, etc.... etc...... etc.

It's the internet pamela, why whould I be mad at someone who dont even have the balls for a "internet" confrontation?

I'm not callin you Pugly anymore, you haven't earned the right to wear the moniker IMO(even your name was a slight on you and you wore it proudly, glutton for punishment )

Comment

• I missed it, server is taking forever to load comments. Hopefully he dont erase it like a hoe.

Comment

• Who the hell keeps changing the name of this thread.

Comment

• Who the hell keeps changing the name of this thread.

Comment

just keep up the job by fighting off those terrorists! you're a true hero! congratulations! for maybe 45k/year, you're being used as a pawn to make men rich!!!

another sucka who was bullied in highschool and finally wanted the chance to look tough and carry a gun. . .

GAME . . . SET. . mATCH. . /THREAD. .
                ^^^

wow. pathetic.

Comment

just keep up the job by fighting off those terrorists! you're a true hero! congratulations! for maybe 45k/year, you're being used as a pawn to make men rich!!!

another sucka who was bullied in highschool and finally wanted the chance to look tough and carry a gun. . .

GAME . . . SET. . mATCH. . /THREAD. .
                  THIS!!!! This is ALL you got????? Say slick, the pay scale is online google it b!tch. And then when people told you that it wasnt cool, you b!tch up and retract it?(another sign that you have NO posture, you're a slouch who I'm gladly toying with for the betterment of my amusement) This is nothin dude. I done drank coffee stronger than you this morning. I've seen 68 year old women swing a purse with more pop than your little uninformative bull**** post.

I told you patricia that there was a fine line between "internet" and "real life". Now did you mean this statement that I'm quoting? Cause if you did then that means you feel this way in "real" life, and so now this is no longer "internet" fun but true feelings. If this is true feelings than the internet is not so obscure is it?

Oh yea, wasn't bullied in school either(see how I am rebutting statements that you are inferring? THATS how you flame pamela).

Schools in session.

Comment

• pugly said he was retiring about 46 pages ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      THIS!!!! This is ALL you got????? Say slick, the pay scale is online google it b!tch. And then when people told you that it wasnt cool, you b!tch up and retract it?(another sign that you have NO posture, you're a slouch who I'm gladly toying with for the betterment of my amusement) This is nothin dude. I done drank coffee stronger than you this morning. I've seen 68 year old women swing a purse with more pop than your little uninformative bull**** post.

I told you patricia that there was a fine line between "internet" and "real life". Now did you mean this statement that I'm quoting? Cause if you did then that means you feel this way in "real" life, and so now this is no longer "internet" fun but true feelings. If this is true feelings than the internet is not so obscure is it?

Oh yea, wasn't bullied in school either(see how I am rebutting statements that you are inferring? THATS how you flame pamela).

Schools in session.

no, i woudl expect you to use your own common sense and realize what you are doing is a lie. . . and how you are being used. . you have been brainwashed. . you have been broken down, and reshaped into how "the man" wants you to be. . . i feel sorry for you, really. .

you can't do what you want to do, when you want to do it - you have to listen. . when your daddy calls, you better answer! that's why i was never into those "group mentality" things that the army and marines instills in you. . "you're finally part of something because you're with us"! smh. . just smh x 1000. .

lol so by you saying you weren't bullied in HS proves that you weren't? yet the course your life has taken you points to the contrary. .

Comment

Working...
                      X