Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Get fucked you ****!
    Anyone else? This is what I'm talking about, jumping in a thread and bashing for zero reason.

Here's an example of what not to do.

Last edited by The Ban Stick; 01-11-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Meh, it's not so bad. I flashed on a shipper(customer) that was a habitual line stepper, and my boss told me to take a break. Got some stuff I got to do around the house, so it's all right. When life gives you lemon's, make a bazooka.

And yeah, those shows were good. I thought Burner and Horus got some flack on here that wasn't fair, but when you talked them, they were actually pretty cool dudes. That Horus boat builder thread might the funniest thread I have ever seen on here, lol. Those photoshop's had me fookin ROLLIN....
      Make a bazooka **** em, he prolly had it coming..

Yeah that thread has gold all over it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Not hardly, I aint took your floaties off yet Sebastian Humperdinkle III. You're probably the funniest joke this site has had since G-Dog's socks. All you do is win?!?!? If getting slid across the Lounge floor via the assassination of your make believe persona(or real personality, cause you dont ****in know yet)is winning then you can keep that ****.

Oh yea, looks like one of your fellow Knights even vouched that you don't "roll by your lonely", I bet that had to hurt reading it huh. You don't have to lie slick. It's the internet remember, what ever you done said and what ever conduct you have displayed is all documented for us to review at the click of a button.

So while you tryin to hop up and down bout how you doin somethin here, you're not being serious anyway, so whatever you sayin has no merit does it. You always puss up talkin bout you jokin when **** gets tight around your neck Pugly, yet another b!tch move displayed by the Pug-meister, yep the same one who got his screen name off a chick on the internet(which isnt serious by the way)that he's never met. So now we know fa sho, that your pepperment patty built ass is packin the clam to go with those hips you was sportin in your avi.
        Damn, Chief coming out svinging at the youngsters! Like an old man with his cane against the young fools stepping out of line

Wouldn't be surprised if that the last you heard of Pugly in a minute, that was kinda, sorta vicious

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
          Get fucked you ****!
          What the ??? Talk about out of left field.

Comment

• Lmao now Chunk has been banned, what is going on?.

Comment

• R.I.P Chunk.

Comment

• To be fair that Chunk guy was asking for it. What did he expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                  Lmao now Chunk has been banned, what is going on?.
                  Uh, look up? Obviously he didn't care about getting banned so why do you?

Not at all cool what he did. He will take a short vacation and come back and say he's sorry or not come back.
                  Last edited by The Ban Stick; 01-11-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Not sure nor do I care, but he's probably being a martyr for one of his buddies that got banned. Just a guess, never talked to the guy before.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                      Not sure nor do I care, but he's probably being a martyr for one of his buddies that got banned. Just a guess, never talked to the guy before.
                      he prob has 7 diff alt accounts anyway and dont care...perma ban that one for that comment...knew exactly what he was doin....jus sayin...

Comment

Working...
                      X