Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there should be a firm warning before further action is taken. Some mods already do this, others do not. There needs to be some consistency. Again i'm not criticising, just a friendly suggestion.

When i sign in to boxingscene now, i half expect to see the "you have been banned for the following reason" screen.

Comment

• Funny thread, just a shame it was at 4:30 AM, when we were all asleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG 'Titi' Henry View Post
        I think there should be a firm warning before further action is taken. Some mods already do this, others do not. There needs to be some consistency. Again i'm not criticising, just a friendly suggestion.

When i sign in to boxingscene now, i half expect to see the "you have been banned for the following reason" screen.
        Depends on the action... some constitute warnings, others do not.

Most people know what you can and cannot do at this point...

Comment

• Originally posted by OG 'Titi' Henry View Post
          I think there should be a firm warning before further action is taken. Some mods already do this, others do not. There needs to be some consistency. Again i'm not criticising, just a friendly suggestion.

Temp bans are considered warnings. Also, the rules are clearly posted in NSB, that is also a pre-warning.

Anyone who reads the rules should have a VERY clear idea of what will get an exit ticket.

Comment

• Also, bashing Roy Jones Jr. will get you a 90 second ban.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Also, bashing Roy Jones Jr. will get you a 90 second ban.
                it should be ****ing 90 years. anybody who has seen a prime roy jones and doesn't appreciate him shouldn't be on a mother****ing boxing site anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                  lol i think so. . . it has taken a 180 degree turn straight into darkest corner of the lounge!
                  Not hardly, I aint took your floaties off yet Sebastian Humperdinkle III. You're probably the funniest joke this site has had since G-Dog's socks. All you do is win?!?!? If getting slid across the Lounge floor via the assassination of your make believe persona(or real personality, cause you dont ****in know yet)is winning then you can keep that ****.

Oh yea, looks like one of your fellow Knights even vouched that you don't "roll by your lonely", I bet that had to hurt reading it huh. You don't have to lie slick. It's the internet remember, what ever you done said and what ever conduct you have displayed is all documented for us to review at the click of a button.

So while you tryin to hop up and down bout how you doin somethin here, you're not being serious anyway, so whatever you sayin has no merit does it. You always puss up talkin bout you jokin when **** gets tight around your neck Pugly, yet another b!tch move displayed by the Pug-meister, yep the same one who got his screen name off a chick on the internet(which isnt serious by the way)that he's never met. So now we know fa sho, that your pepperment patty built ass is packin the clam to go with those hips you was sportin in your avi.

Comment

• Obviously if it is a serious offense than ban their ass.

But i for one did not know that posting gif's was a bannable offense. Was quite shocked when i got the ban as i thought posting gif's in a forum was a common thing. I think a polite warning would have done the trick.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X