Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just can't be arsed with NYE this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not all that bad. Enjoy yourself homie. Life doesn't last forever...

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      Yeah, to start with. Then they drop their knickers and it smells of raw sewage.

I prefer the desperation smell tbh..
      i don\t know how i missed this.

Comment

NYE was a beast, finished drinking at around 30 mins ago, bed time

Comment

So much for staying in, went to a mate's house...

Within 30 minutes I was drunk ( necked a lot of vodka ). Smoked some bud, drank some more vodka - all was going well.

Then I started to feel sick, thought I better pull the chair closer to the table so I can lean on my arm. As soon as I lean on the table a big cloud of weed smoke passes right under my nose, that's what did it.

Got up, walked towards the backdoor and with no warning just spewed on the kitchen floor. The floor was slippy so when I tried to go through the backdoor, I slipped. I had one hand on the backdoor handle another on a work surface, legs slipping everywhere, blasting out sick like a human fire hydrant. Luckily I didn't fall on my arse, I got outside and was sick a couple more times. After about 5 minutes I calmed down, not learning my lesson - I quickly downed more vodka.

I can't remember what happened after those last vodkas. I don't know how I got home, but I remember sitting on the toilet leaning over the sink. I was throwing up a lot more constantly now and it was horrible. I'd throw up and have really thick mucus/sick in my mouth that wanted to make me sick again. Not to mention the fact that when I was sick I had to keep running the tap and cleaning the basin as that wasn't doing me any favours either.

I woke up with all my clothes still on in bed. I couldn't remember going to bed but I noticed a towel with a bit of sick on and remembered a bit of last night before I went to bed. I didn't throw up on the towel, I was heaving but I just kept spitting out the thick mucus/sick that was in my mouth.

I don't know why I left the bathroom if I was still feeling sick enough to feel the need to bring a towel...

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
            So much for staying in, went to a mate's house...

Within 30 minutes I was drunk ( necked a lot of vodka ). Smoked some bud, drank some more vodka - all was going well.

Then I started to feel sick, thought I better pull the chair closer to the table so I can lean on my arm. As soon as I lean on the table a big cloud of weed smoke passes right under my nose, that's what did it.

Got up, walked towards the backdoor and with no warning just spewed on the kitchen floor. The floor was slippy so when I tried to go through the backdoor, I slipped. I had one hand on the backdoor handle another on a work surface, legs slipping everywhere, blasting out sick like a human fire hydrant. Luckily I didn't fall on my arse, I got outside and was sick a couple more times. After about 5 minutes I calmed down, not learning my lesson - I quickly downed more vodka.

I can't remember what happened after those last vodkas. I don't know how I got home, but I remember sitting on the toilet leaning over the sink. I was throwing up a lot more constantly now and it was horrible. I'd throw up and have really thick mucus/sick in my mouth that wanted to make me sick again. Not to mention the fact that when I was sick I had to keep running the tap and cleaning the basin as that wasn't doing me any favours either.

I woke up with all my clothes still on in bed. I couldn't remember going to bed but I noticed a towel with a bit of sick on and remembered a bit of last night before I went to bed. I didn't throw up on the towel, I was heaving but I just kept spitting out the thick mucus/sick that was in my mouth.

I don't know why I left the bathroom if I was still feeling sick enough to feel the need to bring a towel...
            Drank till you faint. Po' up till you throw up!!!!!!!!!!! You did good Demise bruh.

Comment

First time it's ever happened, Chief.

How can I look those people in the eye again?

I got there at 9:35 PM, wasn't there for any longer than 2 hours and I ended up in a state like that. Incredible. If I go out, I'm drinking for 7 hours and I've never come close to last night.

Comment

I got there at 9:35 PM, wasn't there for any longer than 2 hours and I ended up in a state like that. Incredible. If I go out, I'm drinking for 7 hours and I've never come close to last night.
                ohhhhhhhh mixing vodka and some high grade skunk is asking for trouble and you got it

never mind it will take you 2 days and your insides will be ok again

Comment

Theres a 1st time for everything D mah homie. Aint no shame in your game though bruh. Next time you round them just think back to this gif, and let um know you went out lika boss.

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  ohhhhhhhh mixing vodka and some high grade skunk is asking for trouble and you got it

never mind it will take you 2 days and your insides will be ok again
                  Project is right though. Weed goes best with dark liquors.

Comment

Mary Jane helped ease the pain.

Comment

I can't mix weed and alcohol as it makes my head spin and makes me feel sick.

Comment

Working...
                      X