Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just can't be arsed with NYE this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£50 to get into a club...........GTFO! Boxingscene is where its at.

Comment

I usually go out into town or preferably a party somewhere but no-one I know can really be arsed this year. When you go into town it is packed and they put all the prices up. Complete rip off and it's 15 quid just to get into ****ing Liquid with all the slags and squaddies.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        I usually go out into town or preferably a party somewhere but no-one I know can really be arsed this year. When you go into town it is packed and they put all the prices up. Complete rip off and it's 15 quid just to get into ****ing Liquid with all the slags and squaddies.

Essex slags..........LOL.......so cheap?

Comment

Boxingscene is teh place to be on New Year's....

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
            Essex slags..........LOL.......so cheap?
            I'm in Colchester so it's not quite The Only Way is Essex which is down sarf but there's still plenty of dirty biatches about who aren't too fussy. I prefer a bit more class like though Fortunately, they are found in other parts of town, just not Liquid!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              I'm in Colchester so it's not quite The Only Way is Essex which is down sarf but there's still plenty of dirty biatches about who aren't too fussy. I prefer a bit more class like though Fortunately, they are found in other parts of town, just not Liquid!

I bet that place smells of desperation.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                I bet that place smells of desperation.
                Yeah, to start with. Then they drop their knickers and it smells of raw sewage.

I prefer the desperation smell tbh..

Comment

just cancelled my plans. too ****ing old. looooooooooool and too cheap. about to light one up though.

imma be right here in this mother****er. if i stay awake until midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                    I do love a good house party i must admit. I have this thing about chilling in the kitchen. I don't know why i just love sitting in kitchen's.
                    cuz the booze is there

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      cuz the booze is there
                      it's probably also where they cut up lines of whatever chemical they're snorting.

Comment

Working...
                      X