Originally posted by Sick- View Post
    try using a dildo

Comment

try using a dildo
      That doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Lawdie lawdie... Gaawgia gown get ownry I reckon yall...

Comment

try using a dildo
          does this work for you! Please explain!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Shave your head. Looks good, you can do it yourself, and feels great, especially in the summer. I haven't paid for a haircut in over a year.
            Meh, I don't look right with a shave head, used to that as a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I went to get a haircut this morning. The place opens at 8:30am, that's the only time I go because it frequently gets crowded. I show up at 8:32, there's already four people ahead of me. There are two Puerto Rican barbers and one from Uzbekistan. Some straganov breath communist Russian jerk walks in and gets ahead of me. Apparently, he called ahead and made some sort of secret backroom KGB deal with the Uzbek barber. I mean that's crap, its a barber shop, not a fancy salon, there's no appointments. They're speaking Russian the whole time, probably plotting to steal some secrets from the government, or just chatting casually about sports, I don't know.

Moving along..

Then when it was my turn to get a haircut, some Puerto Rican hubcap thief mango vendor just walked up to the barber like it was his turn even though I was there before him. I was like hold on I was there first.. Then the guy acted all dumbfounded like he didn't realize I was ahead of him. He knew all the long, he just thought because I was white I would be scared to say anything. Prick. He didn't argue though. He sat down back and waited while I got my haircut.

Happy New Beers, everyone.

uzbeki barber is there to spread uzbeki propaganda. . . borat has warned us of them. .

lol did you mean mug that dude? let him know who is boss, and the alpha-male up in that piece!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                uzbeki barber is there to spread uzbeki propaganda. . . borat has warned us of them. .

lol did you mean mug that dude? let him know who is boss, and the alpha-male up in that piece!
                The Russian? Na, I don't want the KGB breaking into my house.

Comment

Yeah, I guess it isn't a look for everyone. Maybe you should start calling in an appointment like the Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Yeah, I guess it isn't a look for everyone. Maybe you should start calling in an appointment like the Russian.
                    Yea.

I should also learn Russian.

Comment

Aint nothin changed, you still look like a baby rabbit **** with hair, Ezekiel. Oh yea, how's that jewish bowl cut workin for ya? Didnt have the balls to tell the PR barber you wanted a different hair cut? ****in figures.

I was gonna root for you till you tagged me, you G-Aint's, hipster lovin, spooge goblin.

Comment

Working...
                      X