Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really get pissed off with girls that try so hard to be cool.

Like ''OMG YOU ARE SO LAST WEEK''.

I was with a girl a few months ago. She asked me what I did last night, so I said I watched a film called defiance (a good film). She says ''Ive never seen it''.

So I say, ''Daniel Craig is in it''.

''Who's Daniel Craig''.

''The famous actor out off James Bond''.

''OMG I like so do not watch james bond. OMFG, I like so cannot believe you watch that.

''Just fuc*king drop me home''.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      I agree with this. See it more on twitter than FB. People just drop comments like, your a bum. Malignaggi actually has full blown arguments with them.
      And then they say they're not haters, just telling the truth. Haha. Gotta love them.

Comment

• gay people

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
          Don't know if this was posted yet or not but -

People who blow their noses at the food table, in restaurants or at home. I'm just lookin at them like WTF? Do you not know how ****in rude that is.... push away my food like, hey I guess I'm done now. Thanks a million.
          Or people that burp without covering their mouth or saying excuse me.

Comment

• When your at the ATM/Cash Point, the person on the ATM is taking their time, she finally looks like she finished & she pulls a second card out to withdraw money, annoying.

Comment

• When you open the door for someone and they just walk through like they're entitled and never even look at you.

People I don't know who get up in my personal space, rub up on me or bump me and don't say boo. "Excuse me" or "sorry" would be perfectly acceptable.

Someone who asks for my help or opinion and then just walks off saying nothing in return. I often give a big "YOUR WELCOME" as they walk off.

Comment

When you open the door for someone and they just walk through like they're entitled and never even look at you.

People I don't know who get up in my personal space, rub up on me or bump me and don't say boo. "Excuse me" or "sorry" would be perfectly acceptable.

Someone who asks for my help or opinion and then just walks off saying nothing in return. I often give a big "YOUR WELCOME" as they walk off.
                What about dudes that squeeze your ass at parties, to get a feel for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  What about dudes that squeeze your ass at parties, to get a feel for it?
                  Haha. I just grab em hard by the gonads and tell em they need a written invitation to do that.

Thank goodness I'm not a party girl though so I don't have to deal with that situation really.

Comment

Haha. I just grab em hard by the gonads and tell em they need a written invitation to do that.

Thank goodness I'm not a party girl though so I don't have to deal with that situation really.
                    I think a lot of women secretly enjoy strangers hands on their behind. You might be one of them, yessir.

Comment

• ****ing ****ty censorship.

Comment

Working...
                      X