Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Dude..you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I'm a personal trainer, I weigh 170 and I'm well balanced and proportioned. If I were to compare my physique with any athlete it would be Percy Harvin.
    it was a joke. . . i was just going by other comments joking about your physique; i have never seen you, and i don't really care. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
      Girls with slutty outfits that go, OMG ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY BOOBS?????

.....Well no shit, they're kinda like...you know.....just there...
      Girls that weigh tight ass jeans or yoga pants, walk by and when they sense you're gonna check out the butt the pull their shirt down a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        it was a joke. . . i was just going by other comments joking about your physique; i have never seen you, and i don't really care. . .
        You don't care, then don't talk about it.

Comment

• -people that constantly complain at work about how unfair or hard work is
          -when someone wont stop texting in a social situation (whatever that may be)
          -when someone comes to a complete stop in traffic bc they're trying to get over 2+ lanes
          -if a female hangs up on me during an argument on the phone.... i've actually smashed cell phones or thrown them against the wall i control my temper a lot better now then back in the young days

Comment

• MMA fans saying boxing is dead.

Sluts going around telling everyone who they slept with.

Feminists.

White Knights.

Comcast customer service.

Co-workers telling me random rumors out of no where.

Comment

• it pisses me off greatly when i swallow a whole candy. ****ing waste of a good candy!

Comment

• -Not taking Responsiblity for your actions
                -Lying
                -Lazyness
                -Dumb Drivers, Texting while driving, doing make-up etc.
                -Messed-up Kitchen!!!

Comment

• Don't know if this was posted yet or not but -

People who blow their noses at the food table, in restaurants or at home. I'm just lookin at them like WTF? Do you not know how ****in rude that is.... push away my food like, hey I guess I'm done now. Thanks a million.

Comment

• When co-workers say that before the job they're at now it was way better and paid a lot more... Yet they're working at a lower job and getting paid less and they didn't get fired.

Friends acting like they're broke so you pay

People that exit off the highway at the last minute

People that don't yield and expect you to let them in

Ignorant people

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                      People that like famous people's FB page just to hate on it. No matter what they say that could be good.
                      I agree with this. See it more on twitter than FB. People just drop comments like, your a bum. Malignaggi actually has full blown arguments with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X